[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no Fallout by Obsidian Oh Ok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: engineer_summoning_his_persona.jpg (88 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
engineer_summoning_his_persona.jpg
88 KB, 500x371
>no Fallout by Obsidian
Oh

Ok
>>
did you honestly think they would announce anything like that a few months after the release of fallout 4? is that seriously something you considered a possibility? you are a literal retarded person jesus christ
>>
File: angry todd.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
angry todd.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
Obsidian are nothing but hacks
>>
Both this year and last the only hint that Bethesda even recognises the existence of NV has been brief shots of Ranger cosplayers.
>>
A. It's not going to happen.

B. Even if it did, New Vegas wasn't announced until a couple years after 3. It would be the same with a new game, especially not when DLC is still going on.
>>
>>341006643
Hey

You're right. I could've sworn it's been longer since Fallout 4.

Sorry.
>>
>>341006751
Plus isn't Obsidian working on something with Paradox right now? They probably have multiple teams but they are worried about their own shit at the moment.
>>
>>341006751
>A. It's not going to happen.
why not anon

because avellone left? they still have sawyer
>>
>>341006721
That explains why Bethesda don't want Obsidian them working on a new Fallout. Being hacks is Bethesdas shtick.
>>
>>341006863
Obsidian is working on Tyranny
>>
>>341006950
Sawyer is a cool guy but he cannot carry a game and not have it come out a mess
>>
>>341006950
Because Obsidian themselves has said they're open, but it's not likely, and Avellone himself said based on past interactions it isn't likely to happen again (even if he has left the studio.) '

They're also doing their own shit right now with plans to do even more stuff. They can't just drop everything they're doing to cater to Fallout fans and make another.
>>
Fallout 4 started from the skyrim remaster. Btw
>>
>>341006401
>crying about not having something specific about a game when the devs give full modding tools.
>>
>>341006401
you're a retard for even considering this so soon
>>
>m-muh Obsidian

God what a fucking annoying fanbase.
>>
>>341007208
We want obsidian for the lore
We dont care about "Mods" and all that other stupid shit like conveyer belts and soda land
>>
>>341007807
dumb fuckwad. make mod. be good. get onto Bethesda dev team
>>
>>341007927
I dont want mods faggot i said i want lore
>>
>>341007749
who are you quoting
>>
File: 1460281189994.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1460281189994.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>341007927
>get on bethesda dev team
>have to listen to todd lie while knowing what kind of game you're ACTUALLY making
>watching all your individual input get scrapped in favor of streamlining and memes

sounds great
>>
>wanting another New Vegas

New Vegas was boring as all hell, both the open world and the main plot.
You faggot need to play the base game again to remind yourselves how boring it was before the mods.
>>
is there any place in fallout lore that isnt fucked?

i'd like to see a bright tropical island setting
>>
>>341008257
This.

Bethesda has great concept artists, but their good stuff is ALWAYS trashed, god damn.
>>
>>341008358
>Fallout
>isnt fucked
pick one
>>
>less than a year since Fallout 4 is released
>expecting another Fallout game to be announced already

I would have been pissed if there had been another game coming already.
>>
>>341009468
This.
Imaging Obsidian has even less time to make other fallout game, which even less than 18 months.
>>
>>341007749
>KOTOR 2
>NWN 2
>FO:NV
Obsidian fanboys ruin every franchise they touch. KOTOR 2 especially, Star Wars lore is already pretty autistic but they take it to a whole new level.
>>
No one reply to Todd bait yet.
How ?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.