[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: WEEEEEEEEEEEEED.gif (2 MB, 300x176) Image search: [Google]
WEEEEEEEEEEEEED.gif
2 MB, 300x176
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
>>
>>341001234
>gif
>>
>>341001234
black people are rats
>>
>>341001234
0/11
>>
>>341001234
W E E D
>>
>>341001234
>you will never get payed to hold a controller and smoke weed
Life truly isn't fair.
>>
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED LMAO
>>
>>341001234
I woulld be pissed at that faggot if he was smoking weed next to me. Wonder if the police had words with him.
>>
the celebrities all sucked if u paused at the scoreboard to see
>>
>>341001686
Yeah no shit, there were paied to be there for publicity.
>>
>>341001234
Not gonna lie I cracked up. Was telling my brother when he came in with shades, "He's hiding, bet he lights up another" then it cut to that. Gold.
>>
>>341001234
The fuck is he playing?

Battlefield 1?
>>
>>341001686
Zac went 6 and 5 last round, he also did the best out of the celebrities of course since he's the only white one
>>
>>341001234
>snoop was barely fucking lucid and he still ranked in the middle of his team
>>
>>341001686
Jamie Foxx was ranked 10th on his team at one point.

But yea all most of the celebs were pretty shit, and its kinda expected because I doubt that they play too many video games or have time to play games.
>>
>>341001234
>doesn't even use the right thumbstick
>>
File: OMFGWEEEEED.gif (3 MB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
OMFGWEEEEED.gif
3 MB, 600x461
but srly bros. . .
>>
>>341001921
who
>>
>>341002721
zac jewfron
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.