[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DOOM multi is getting support >It's already fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>DOOM multi is getting support
>It's already fucking great and only gonna get better
>They explicitly mention the PC Userbase

FUCKING GET HYPE
DOOM MULTI CONFIRMED FOR BEST MULTIPLAYER FPS
>>
>>340986863
What the fuck are you smoking and where can I get it?
>>
>>340986863

They ignored those mass steam downvotes during the beta I guess.

More like "testing it on PC for consoles"
>>
Lol please. I went to try the multi and couldn't even get a match because it's so fucking dead on PC. I just hope they do more with the single player.
>>
>>340989058
Just needs some polish and it's getting it directly.
>>340989378
I just finished playing for a couple hours. There is plenty of people playing it.
>>
>>340986863
they need that Vulkan update, still no date.
>>
>>340989490
>Just needs some polish
>>
eat shit shill
>>
>>340989490
>Polish
Yeah sure, call me when they get rid of hack modules.
>>
>>340989830
MAH /v/
>>
>>340989997
Hack Modules literally have no major effect. I don't even fucking use them and I stomp pubs with ease.

Git fucking gud
>>
>>340990081
If they have no effect, then why not remove them? jesus nigga that can't be your whole argument.
>>
>takes 6 months to get FFA deathmatch

What the hell man.

>making actual singleplayer maps in Snapmap
This has me hype. Hopefully they let you m ix and match tilesets, so you can make a techbase in hell or something.
>>
>>340992604
I'm sure they got a reason behind why it's takin so long for basic deathmatch.

Team Deathmatch was already unbalanced as hell, so I would assume that balancing in a free for all mode would be hell on top of the team deathmatch balance.
>>
>>340990668
That argument is shit. Hack modules are placebos for casual gamers. If you use them, you're a baby ass casual. I'd Software even said this themselves, cumwipe.
>>
>>340989490
>Just needs some polish
Poles get out.
>>
The only way they could make doom multiplayer good is by giving snapmap more then 4 players and by adding a classic mode to the normal mp with no loadouts and no demon runes.

As it is, it's casualshit, play QuakeLive instead
>>
>>340986863
it's average and not it's just gonna be average but with features that it should have had from the get go
>>
File: 1454199406596.jpg (194 KB, 569x629) Image search: [Google]
1454199406596.jpg
194 KB, 569x629
>mfw CREATING AND SHARING MODS (using snapmap)
>>
>>340990081
I rarely die in team deathmatch so I don't even get an opportunity to use hack modules very often at all, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the advantages they give unbalance the playing field which goes directly against what an arena shooter should be about: everyone spawns with the same exact shit. When you have chucklefuck over here spawning with 75 armor, and asshole over there spawning with actual wallhacks on not only powerup timers but also powerups carriers, you've got problems that hurt the competitive balance and make things less fair for everyone really. I think Certain Affinity didn't take into account that anyone can choose to use hack modules, not just hopeless noobs. id seems to be committed to fixing Certain Affinity's mistakes, so I'd imagine the new classic mode is getting rid of hack modules
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.