[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Will Find True Love On Flag Day treehouse localizer here,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: zelda.jpg (111 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
zelda.jpg
111 KB, 960x720
You Will Find True Love On Flag Day

treehouse localizer here, no I had nothing to do with #FE. No, there is no female link. But a character will be revealed that you will absolutely fall in love with on Flag Day.
>>
Is it robotic?
>>
>>340986785
No, they aren't a cyborg or anything like that. Though there is a lot of techno-magic, and electricity and shit like that, a robot's already been done in the form of Fi, and we didn't want to tread the same ground again.
>>
>>340986265
Don't even care that your lying, don't touch mother 3. Nothing will ass ravage me more then seeing it localized with a shitty translation.
>>
Is Zelda seriously the only thing going down?
>>
What is flag day?
>>
>>340987272

June 14th
>>
>Zelda game adds new prime waifu material
no shit. hopefully nobody goes nuts saying a treehouse localizer was here the other night when everyone's fawning over the girl npc.
>>
>>340987086
Mother 3 will be showcased to avoid a lull on Wednesday. How? I'm not sure, it won't be a play though, but we will comment on it and release a vid like with Eartbound Beginnings. It's been done for about 3 months now, and it may or may not be available later this week. Its name? Nowhere Earthbound.
>>340987046
Again, don't blame me, but some stuff did get edited,mainly with Lucas and the Magypsies.
>>
File: Rei_Ayanami_OP.png (155 KB, 360x274) Image search: [Google]
Rei_Ayanami_OP.png
155 KB, 360x274
>>340986265
Rei?
>>
File: 1463980042662.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1463980042662.gif
2 MB, 360x240
Nowhere Earthbound?

Oh my god, that sounds retarded enough to be real.
>>
Is stuff like #FE about being SJW, about protecting the family friendly image from soccer moms, or is it about extracting money from NoJ? Even if you didn't personally work on it, a Treehouse employee would be aware of the corporate culture of NoA.
>>
>>340988969
It's NCL, not NOJ. I am getting more and more aware of corporate culture, and though I've only been there a year, like maybe a 3rd of us feel we are going to far, but orders are orders, and since Iwata's passing, we kinda, well, intimidated and scared of losing our jobs for standing up otherwise.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>340986265
>>
>>340989195
>but orders are orders,
So orders come from NCL with regards to this sort of decision making?
>>
>>340989426
Yes, contrary to what outlets like Kotaku... fuck it, I'm here.

Contrary to what shitaku and neocuck think, internally at NOA right now, we're operating like a chicken with its head cut off. We're in a core position hiring freeze, nothing's getting done, and the control that NCL has over NOA has somehow grown, with no clear direction.
>>
>>340990064
Former NMI rep here. Quit last year around Iwata's passing.

I could already tell right around then that things weren't going well. Having to constantly tell store employees that Zelda was getting pushed further and further back wasn't making anyone happy.
>>
>>340990064
>Yes, contrary to what outlets like Kotaku... fuck it, I'm here.
Alright, I'll stop asking potentially sensitive questions. Nice to have a bit of clarity though, thanks.
>>
>>340990856
Wait, how much truth is there to what OP is saying then?
>>
>>340988196
An entire thing for one game. I didn't want to believe it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.