[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
What game?
>>
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. Very solid beat em' up.
>>
>>340986069

scott pilgrim. only way to get it now is a digital code through gamestop, etc.
>>
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World
>>
Scott pilgrim vs the world the game
>>
Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Everything about that game was so good except for the lack of Online multiplayer. I wish I could get it on my PS4.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zdEPdc3vuc&ab_channel=DeoxysPrime
>>
Depression Quest
>>
l cant find it on Steam

what the fuck.
>>
Rare title. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.
Thanks for reminding me anon I'm going to start it up again.
>>
>>340986697
Never had a PC release.
>>
>>340987265

Wait WHAT

are u telling me that a mainstream comic indie type game never had a PC release??????

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
>>
Impossible to play now without modding your console iirc.
>>
is the game in the PSN Store?

how is OP playing it?
>>
>>340987487
I think it may have to do with the fact that the "mainstream audience" isn't going to be playing PC. Most investors would (rightly) assume that most people that watched the movie owned a modern console, and not a PC that's capable of playing a game.

It sucks, but that's just the way money works.
>>
>>340986248
They eventually added online multiplayer... As paid DLC 3 years later.
>>
>>340987487
The game also didnt have online coop until a couple months later.
>>
File: 1464317663340.jpg (20 KB, 477x268) Image search: [Google]
1464317663340.jpg
20 KB, 477x268
>>340987487
It didn't get enough interest.
Because the game was shit, just like all movie and comic based games
>>
File: Kim's_Knives_call.gif (226 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Kim's_Knives_call.gif
226 KB, 480x480
>>340987678
It was delisted, actually. Licensing problems. I hear you can still buy gamestop codes for it, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>340987936
>months
try years
>>
>>340988459
Wasnt it like 9-12 months?
>>
>>340988616
well i think it was close to almost 2 years
>>
>>340988696
WoW. Still a great, but somewhat difficult beat em all.
Until it becomes really easy due to food.
>>
thread just reminded me of all the shitposting that happened when the movie came out. fun times
>>
>>340986069
>What game?

A game part responsible for the creation of /vg/
>>
>>340988870
This game would have been so much better if they dropped the RPG mechanics
>>
>>340987771
Oh...too little too late, I guess.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.