[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kadokawa event starts in 30 minutes. How hyped are you? >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Kadokawa event starts in 30 minutes. How hyped are you?

>The event will feature the latest information on new titles like “Demon Gaze 2, God Wars: Beyond Time, Root Letter, and so on.” The only other announced titles in Kadokawa Games’ software lineup are The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution and Reco Love for PS Vita, so we’ll likely hear more about those as well. It’s also worth noting that Kadokawa Games owns From Software, so it’s possible we’ll hear about something new from them.
>>
Is there going to be a live stream or anything?
>>
>>340986036
Nah.
>>
>>340986036
nope
basically waiting for wario64 on twitter
>>
>>340985857
Hype as fuck for possible Fromsoft reveals.
>>
File: CkURsBcVAAAJwz9.jpg orig.jpg (70 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
CkURsBcVAAAJwz9.jpg orig.jpg
70 KB, 720x408
>RecoLove
Probably nothing new to say beyond what's already been on twitter and magazines, but will wait eagerly just in case.
>>
>No stream

Whats the fucking point
>>
>>340985857
>How hyped are you?
Not at all considering there won't be a stream. Going to bed now. It's 5:17.
>>
>>340987942
exactly, its not like we can get hyped up for anything from it..

>>340985857
>no stream
fuck off OP
>>
>>340985857
>The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution
we're never getting this so who cares
>>
>>340987942
It not being live streamed means Kadokawa wins E3 by default due to no disappointment.
>>
>>340987942
>>340988093
>>340988127
It would be in Japanese anyway, fags.

>>340988420
Who doesn't know Japanese nowadays?
>>
>>340988765
>It would be in Japanese anyway, fags.

So? We've watched nintendo directs in jap before and understood just fine since they show gameplay
>>
>>340985857
Link to liveblog, livetweet, twitter, facebook update, youtube channel, anything?
>>
>>340988765
You wouldn't watch a stream just because someone spoke a different language? Kek.
>>
>>340989949
I feel the same way when people say they won't play h-games because they're in Japanese.

The Liru threads a few days ago were a riot
>what the fuck is this moonrune shit, how do I switch to English
>for a 30 minute flash
>>
>>340989949
I know Japanese, so I'd watch it just fine.

>>340990282
Liru being in shitty English aside, I bet you're used to machine translated shit. Disgusting. You even think yourself better for it.
>>
>>340991091
Even ignoring the absurdity of avoiding an entire unique genre of video games simply because you need to be textually handheld through a title, there's no reason not to at least try out a machine translation. Not that you even need one 90% of the time, even for the more intensive RPGs.
>>
>>340991464
>textually handheld

That's what you're calling actually playing the game? You're a disgusting shiteater and you're smug about it.
>>
WEW
>>
WHOA
>>
>>340993321
THERE
>>
>>340985857

Not even remotely
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.