[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up faggots here is why Skyrim special edition is worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Listen up faggots here is why Skyrim special edition is worth it.

64 bit

Not dx9

More stable than Enb

Free if you have legendary or all dlc.

Not just graphics overhaul also fixing glitches buggy animations and shit

JUST BUY IT!
>>
>>340985243
>muh grafix makes a game worth it
none of that matters when the game itself is ungodly boring, you manlet
>>
>>340985243
>JUST BUY IT!

But its free for me.
>>
it's still fucking Skyrim
>>
>>340985243
>Free if you have legendary or all dlc only on PC
fixed
>>
>>340987117
>Buying a bethesda game on cucksole
lel
>>
>>340985243
YARRR!!
>>
>>340986728
IT'S FUCKING FREE YOU SHITLORD.

I COULD HAVE CHARGED YOU ENTITLED FUCKS FOR IT. LETS SEE YOUR AMAZING WEEB DEVELOPERS GIVE AWAY A WHOLE GAME FOR FREE
>>
>>340987190
ive only ever bought bethesda games on console.
If i'm gonna mod the shit out of it anyway, i might as well pirate it too.
>>
>>340985243
I know there is pretty much zero info on it, but I can get it free since I own Legendary edition, so is it literally JUST graphical improvements that I can already get better mods for?

I hope that they changed the entire engine in terms of gameplay too, like have the animations on par with Fallout 4 at the very least. I only just started FO4 today and the animations and combat are much better than Skyrim, the melee feels better than Skyrim and the third person animations are much better than Skyrim and more responsive.
>>
>>340985243
>also fixing glitches buggy animations and shit
Why does it need a special edition to fix clitches, Todd?

Why haven't you fixed glitches earlier, Todd?

Why do you need a glorifies press conference like E3 to advertise for a glorified patch, Todd?
>>
>>340987434
That's a stupid argument, BUT, I'd say that if you already own it on console then pirating it on PC is not so bad, as long as you also got the DLC on console.
>>
File: 1433692585460.jpg (98 KB, 670x892) Image search: [Google]
1433692585460.jpg
98 KB, 670x892
>>340985243
>tfw you think the PS3 and 360 footage looks better than the obnoxious bloom and god-ray fest that is the "special edition"
>>
It's worth it just to have fallout 4 it's shadow rendering and temporal anti aliasing desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.