[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Show off a remaster of Skyrim, a game that you can buy for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: JUST.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
>Show off a remaster of Skyrim, a game that you can buy for $5 and mod it make it just as good, if not better
>Shill TES:O, a game that literally died on arrival
>Show off a Prey game that is not even a Prey game
>Dishonored 2 literally had a moment where they shot a man in the balls and you can hear women applauding
>Literally ends with "Please clap..."
Holy fuck what a trainwreck, this was barely better than EAs and that was just a "sports games and tired franchises" Presentation.

How could they fuck up so bad?
>>
>>340981590
people are still going to buy all of those games so...
>>
>using a tragedy to save face for your lackluster presentation

C'mon, Toddler.
>>
>>340981590
Oh and I forgot
>Quake: "We want the Overwatch audience"
>>
Something something gay bar shooting
>>
>>340981590
The Skyrim remaster is free to owners of Skyrim
>>
>>340981915
Really? Did I miss that during the presentation?
>>
>>340981590
>everybody that changes their avatar on shitty social media sites whenever some terrorist attack happens
Literally virtue signaling with fresh corpses.
>>
>>340982245
Announced via Twitter afterwards.
>>
>>340982245
Twitter senpai
https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/742194847101095936
>>
>>340982245
https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/742194847101095936
>>
>>340982245
Only on PC
>>
You forgot
>making a pathetic attempt to compete with Hearthstone
>>
God I felt so damn sorry for the talking. He was literally telling us "We worked so hard on this game, look at all the people that worked on it, please, at least give us a few claps"
Fuck man, reminds me of when I have to do presentations
>>
>>340981915
Only if you have the addons or the legendary editions.
>>
>>340981590
At least it's free for anyone who has the DLCs on PC already, which after five years of Steam sales is pretty much everyone who would be interested in this remaster.
>>
>>340982318
you edge fags are so stupid
>>
>>340982597
>>340982392
>>340982414
>>340982454
Ah, thanks
I guess there's no harm in getting it then
>>
>>340982414
They need the mod community still.
>>
>>340982245
Todd just said it in the aftershow thing. He was here the whole time. Just playing hard to get.

He lied to me a little bit. I smiled.
>>
>>340982943
Aside from the console mods because that worked really well for fallout 4 ;^)
>>
>>340981758
Then why are they bringing up TES:O because at this point I don't think anyone actually remembers that game
>>
>>340983030
That Todd...what a man
>>
>>340983485
More people play it than you think. I don't actually have it myself but when you ask around about how many active players there are, you'll always be told that the servers are almost always packed. Maybe there have been improvements?
>>
>>340984326

>Implies less than 50 is somehow better, and that one murder is less important.
This is exactly the case, you fucking retard. One life is not equal to fucking 50. It's objectivly better to take a single casuality instead of 50. Holy fuck
>What you're talking about is prejudice against a group of people
Thats what a hate crime is, retard
>Being a part of a group doesn't make you special
I sure do wish that was the truth, but it CLEARLY fucking isnt if specific groups are fucking targeted, you retard.
>As if tragedies that happen here are more important
Because they fucking are. Something that happens in your own country has a more immediate effect than something that happens on the other side of the planet, retard.
>Your hypocrisy is astounding
What fucking hypocrisy?
>Cherry picking who you feel bad for and then having the audacity to judge someone for doing the exact same thing you do for 99% of the other murders.
What the flying fuck are you talking about?

Holy hell, you may be the dumbest motherfucker I had to deal with all day.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.