[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is shaping up to be the worst E3 of all time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Fucking pissed.png (161 KB, 292x334) Image search: [Google]
Fucking pissed.png
161 KB, 292x334
This is shaping up to be the worst E3 of all time.
>>
>two conferences that never fucking matter anyway on day zero
>WORST E3 OF ALL TIME VIDEO GAMES ARE DEAD

Calm the fuck down. Fucking lord, /v/ has been nothing but pessimistic and cynical lately.
>>
That's what they always say, every year.

The fuck makes it so bad this year?
>>
>>340981781
No games.
>>
So far it's boring as shit, but not even half as offensively bad as it has been in previous years. Are you new to this whole thing or something?
>>
>>340981354
This. What the fuck were you expecting? The big shit happens at the Sony / MS / Nintendo events.
>>
Let's be real here, the real battle is and has always been between Sony, MS, and Nintendo
The other shows are just there as consolation in case all three of the main shows fail
>>
File: 1465061169103.png (23 KB, 185x194) Image search: [Google]
1465061169103.png
23 KB, 185x194
>>340981007
>no Gex 4
Kill me now
>>
>>340982186
>expecting a new entry in a dead and buried franchise
>>
>>340982451
>What are jokes
>>
MICROSOFT FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Or does Sony come first? I forget.
>>
>>340982451
Square owns it, and I still have hope

>>340984181
not a joke, I really do want another entry
>>
>>340981007
As usual, Sony will save the day
>>
>>340981007
>two conferences that no one cares about
>"This is shaping up to be the worst E3 of all time."
Good job
I still have hope that something will be good
>>
>>340982060
Except this time there isn't going to be a battle.

Microsoft's going to release an upgrade to a console that was far less popular than it was banking on, Nintendo's going to showcase all of one game, and Sony's going to run away with the show by teasing shit that won't be released until the tail end of this year at the earliest.
>>
You knew it'd just be EA and Bethesda, you mongoloid. Should've saved all your Dew and Doritos for tomorrow.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.