[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the Story Update + EVO save sfv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sfv_story_update.jpg (184 KB, 1462x1080) Image search: [Google]
sfv_story_update.jpg
184 KB, 1462x1080
Will the Story Update + EVO save sfv?
>>
its ok if capcom does it
>>
no

capcom's best chance of a successful fighter is something like capcom vs capcom with fan favorite characters and gameplay similar to the first 3 vs games (xmen/marvel vs sf/capcom) with good netcode and good lobbies

street fighter is dead for the foreseeable future
>>
>>340971634

hey guys whats the best way to fight against guile? whenever distance opens up between us i have a hard time getting close because he has flash kick to guard anti air and his sonic booms even when i slide underneath them flash kick still gets me. i main chun-li. i'v thought about dropping her once i reach level 30 (i'm 28) but i dont know who to play next. ryu/ken and guile are my worst match ups
>>
>>340972468
They'd just lose half the audience MvC had if they did that.
>>
Updates months after release typically don't turn a flop into a success.
>>
Yes, because SF won't fucking die because the FGC refuses to play anything else unless it's Marvel.
>>
>>340977532
That's why when people complain about "Capckm fans" in the FGC I tell them that they're not even Capcom fans./ They're Streeet Fighter and Marvel fans. They certainly don't touch Darkstalkers, Rival Schools, Cyberbots, Star Gladiator, or Red Earth. Maybe just maybe Jojo once in a blue moon because of animemes.
>>
>>340973421
An alright guile teaches you to be patient while playing against him. Try to neutral jump his fireballs with some space behind you so the fireball remains on the screen and he can't throw another one. Most people start showing their habits once that happens. They either start jumping, keep throwing sonic booms, or do nothing and are waiting to see what you will do in reaction of them doing nothing. You gotta take that info and decide whats the best answer.

Though if you are playing a guile who can't anti-air for shit just jump in on the retard.
>>
JUST

RELEASE

BALROG
>>
File: sfsm4.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sfsm4.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>340979528
knowing capcom the update is not 100% complete yet, i think they are still polishing the Dlc character models besides Ibuki
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.