[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some of the hardest games you've ever played /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: the-long-dark.jpg (40 KB, 640x299) Image search: [Google]
the-long-dark.jpg
40 KB, 640x299
What's some of the hardest games you've ever played /v/?
>>
Is the long dark still in early access alpha? Hasn't it been almost four years?

What the fuck have they been doing all this time?
>>
>>340971934
I think they're still trying to figure out how to program jumping
>>
Any tips?
>>
>>340974163
Collect as much food and water as you can, then find a house with a fireplace and bunker down
>>
the longest time I've survived in this is just 4 days

I was running low on food, wasn't to far from my safe house hiding from a wolf and watched it kill a rabbit, I ran at it with a flare to steal its rabbit

It didn't end well
>>
>>340976093
>there's an achievement for surviving 50 days
>>
>>340976620
There's one for surviving 200 days too
>>
>>340974163
For the bear escape challenge just keep moving as fast as you can but don't go too far away from towns and shacks because there's a high chance that the bear will find you if you try to sleep outside at night
>>
most i've made it is 3 days, great game. Really fills the whole comfy log cabin void in my life

until i die to a fucking wolf because i wanted to explore a little bit
>>
>>340974163
I have no real advice how to do the timberwolf mountain challenge. I haven't even come close to beating it
>>
>>340977459
The game really does look fantastic and feel, but it's hard as balls
>>
can you even survive the winter?, or is it "this is how you died" simulator
>>
>>340977850
the feeling is so unebelievably great. they designed it expertly, which sucks because all i want to do is go appreciate the barren landscape which leads me to being wolf food
>>
>>340978757
I don't think you can beat the sandbox mode. But there is challenges that you can beat. They're also "Working" on a story mode
>>
File: cadence.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
cadence.gif
1 MB, 406x449
necrodancer is FUCKED once you unlock aria, all characters mode and coda. the fact that someone actually managed to speedrun it in coda mode live at AGDQ is insane.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.