[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly. Doesnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: compy.png (38 KB, 665x507) Image search: [Google]
compy.png
38 KB, 665x507
...I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly. Doesnt this mean that my 610 is actually better than the minimum specs?
>>
I don't understand that either. I mean it did that with my old laptop because, despite having more than minimum specs, it didn't recognize my card in the "hierarchy" or whatever. maybe you have that same problem? I guess it could also be the case of canyourunit being owned by one of the card companies, so they push the agenda where they'd want to you to upgrade earlier than you need to?
>>
File: cwhome.jpg (17 KB, 300x401) Image search: [Google]
cwhome.jpg
17 KB, 300x401
>>340952781
So i'm not crazy, thats a relief. I've been staring on and off at this for like the past half hour thinking "...this isn't right..."
>>
>>340952874
Sorry I couldn't be more help, I guess. I got mixed messages so much from that site I've kinda stopped using it because it ends up not really telling me anything.
>>
>>340952316
This website is useless. Don't bother with it
>>
>>340952874
Your card is kinda mediocre, which is the 19th percentile part, so they just want you to upgrade. You'll be fine.
>>
File: 300px-Marius_Spheal.png (101 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300px-Marius_Spheal.png
101 KB, 300x225
>>340953349
I remember when i tried to play the beta, the launcher gave me some some message like "Video card not found" or "Drive not found", i cant remember exactly. But the cards driver should be up to date. Any idea?
>>
>>340952316
That site blows. Dont bother with it.

OK but really:
nVidia naming convention:

XYZ

X - Generation
Y - Card model
Z - Additional card model number, usually 0

Every generation is about a 20% bump in performance, every card model is a 30% bump in performance.

So using GT410 as a baseline:

GT610: +40%
GTX460: +180%

Your card is far below the recommended specs, and owning a 610 in the first place is hilarious.

This isn't exactly a perfect science but its generally good for blind guesses.
>>
>>340952316
There's a lot more to a graphics card than what shader versions it supports. Just how there is a lot more to a cpu than clock speed and number of cores. I assume this website takes more variables into consideration in the background to build some sort of rating, which is where the 19th percentile comes into play.
>>
File: enteiflip-150x150.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
enteiflip-150x150.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>>340953542
The comp i have was a free donation by a fan so i definitely am working on upgrading it. So you think there's like no way i can run Overwatch?
>>
>>340952316

This website is total fucking bunk. It measures the power of your GPU by graphics memory. According to its measurements, integrated GPUs can play new AAA games just fine.
>>
>>340953860
>fan

Can I ask what you do?

As for your question, you could look up custom configs that let you play below minimum setting, although it's my understanding that Blizzard frowns on modding game files in any way and may ban you.
>>
File: 1465570674993.gif (171 KB, 558x400) Image search: [Google]
1465570674993.gif
171 KB, 558x400
>>340954952
youtube channel
I have some really awesome fans. Just tryin to make people laugh and talk about the vidya games.
>>
I have a Radeon HD 8570 and it runs games like REvelations and the first Ass Creed on max settings 60fps.

I also have a 2nd gen i5 2400

Minimum/Recommended settings are bullshit a lot of the time.
>>
>>340955675
post the channel fuccboi
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.