[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of battlefield 1? I think it looks very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x360
What do you guys think of battlefield 1? I think it looks very promising and seems like it could be worth my 60$. Your thoughts?
>>
>>340950994
day 1 buy
>>
its $60 not 60$
>>
>4 maps
It's dead, senpai.
>>
lots of beautiful maps and a single player campaign is a seller for me

Battlefront is the greatest game ever made, I'm sure this will be as good if not better
>>
>>340950994
>>340951294
nice samefag marketer, you guys need to learn to change your IPs
>>
>>340950994
>it looks very promising
and here we have someone who thinks Modern Warfare was actually a good game
>>
>>340951408
Stfu, you get the point don't you?
>>
>>340951408
>dollars sixty
Nice try you huge faggot
>>
>>340951496
the IPs are different, retard
>>
I feel that it's a stagnant series. Up until now it started by covering the early wars, all the way up through the modern conflicts.

Then, when it's out of ideas, it literally goes back to square one and starts at the beginning.

This is the the very definition of an endless cycle and the fact that you cu.cks swallow this shit raw is just the saddest of it all.
>>
>>340951702
Wtf? It looks like a game that could be worth buying, why is saying "it looks promising" make me like modern warfare? Smh
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.