[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you niggers hate this game? It has everything that make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: the-evil-within.jpg (527 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-evil-within.jpg
527 KB, 1920x1080
Why do you niggers hate this game?

It has everything that make old school horror great. Is it because you're too casual to get past chapter 1?
>>
>>340946238
They are. Don't try to turn these normies around. Just hope for a sequel announcement in 1 1/2 hours.
>>
But I love this game anon
>>
I love this game. I finished it on AKUMU difficulty, finished the following two dlc chapters, but stopped at the third because I was pretty burned out after all that. I'd be overjoyed to see a sequel announcement.
>>
gore != horror
>>
>>340946238
found it boring and tedious from start to finish.
horrendous boss design and unlikable everybody.
never bothered with the dlc.
>>
>>340946238
i hope this gets a sequel announced soon
>>
>>340946238
cause it's an action adventure game, not a horror game
>>
>>340948315

>He doesn't know

Hopefully we'll know in an hour.
I love this game best Resident Evil since 5. The DLC really makes the difference.

RE6 fags need not apply
>>
>>340948309
nigga the bosses were the best part
>>
>>340946238
wasted potential
>>
I don't think anyone really "hates" it, it's just nothing special so barely anyone talks about it.
>>
>>340946238
im a cheap asshole and I can't honestly can't gamble $60.00 for a singleplayer game I might lose interest quickly in.
>>
>>340951245
Have you played it?

I thin the more appropriate expression is that nobody played it, due to the hardcore casual filter chapter 1.
>>
>>340946238
I'll get it when 8th gen prices go down
>>
>>340951803
I have, people just have differing opinions than you. It's a hard pill to swallow but you're not the center of the universe, the sun does not shine out of your arse, sorry.
>>
thanks for the suggestion
>>
Not scary at all and the gameplay's boring.
>>
>>340951425
It's like 15 nz dollars regularly on sale
>>
>>340946238
but this game is great, anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.