[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shi No Numa is 7 fucking years old where does the time go bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Shi_no_numa.jpg (951 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shi_no_numa.jpg
951 KB, 1920x1080
>Shi No Numa is 7 fucking years old

where does the time go bros
>>
File: 1463775059074.jpg (139 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1463775059074.jpg
139 KB, 1023x682
>>340944921
my favorite underrated zombies map
>>
>>340944921
Don't call me your bro, faggot.
>>
>had no one to play Black Ops zombies with because all my friends had moved on with their lives by that point
>>
verruckt was cool as fuck
Imma reinstall it and host a game later on if that still works
>>
>>340946158
good thing that shi no numa is one of the best maps for solo-ing zombies
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 645x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 645x456
>>340946158
>that one kid who literally died in class
>>
I'd love to play nazi zombies again

I still have WaW and blops1 on PC with all the dlc
>>
As a console cuck, I really hope they bring this map back sometime soon. I fuckin love it. It was the last zombies map with any sort of atmosphere.
>>
>Had all the zombie maps in WaW
>The only friend I got to play co-op never wanted to play any of them other than the first one

He never wanted to try new things, it took me weeks to even convince him to try zombie mode
>>
Quick question
Do you still need that gay ass punkbuster and can steam player plays with non steam players.
>>
File: 1341125793423.png (53 KB, 139x175) Image search: [Google]
1341125793423.png
53 KB, 139x175
>that guy that used the traps
>that guy that wanted to camp in the main hut and not rotate
>that guy that purchased one of the openings in the room you were camping in, adding another door that the zombies could use to get through thus ruining your early camping spot
>that guy that used a submachine gun
>that guy that ran off when the dogs were unleashed
>that guy that activated the lift when not everyone was on it
>>
zombies is for fucking faggots. that's why so many 10 year olds started playing CoD and leaked into my multiplayer. it's all treyarch's fault, and your fault for playing it too.
>>
>>340953056
This.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.