[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Nintendo won't do a Digital Event this year, when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: preloader[1].png (28 KB, 807x747) Image search: [Google]
preloader[1].png
28 KB, 807x747
Since Nintendo won't do a Digital Event this year, when will their "Big Event" will take place? Their E3 page only shows this.
>>
>>340941751
That is the eye of truth thing from Zelda.
they haven't used that in a while.
>>
File: 6839561479_5fb3cf7c55_o.jpg (230 KB, 750x1053) Image search: [Google]
6839561479_5fb3cf7c55_o.jpg
230 KB, 750x1053
>>340942403
Skyward sword

Though, I can assume Sheikah will be important in this game.
It really feels like Nintendo has been making Impa a bigger part of zelda in the last few entries.
>>
>>340941751
nintendo treehouse live with new zelda preview
>>
>>340942403
It's both the Lens of Truth and a Sheikah emblem.
>>
>>340941751
>ILLUMINATI
>>
So Link will be born to sheik's tribe in the new Zelda?
>>
>>340941751
Your best bet is the TGS, but the more likely answer is that there isn't going to be one. They don't want to show anything on the NX, so they don't have anything to show. The NX better be piss directly from the dick of Jesus Christ himself for how much they're hyping it up and keeping it secret.
>>
>>340943792
No. Sheikah probably has a big role. Probably the originators of all this fancy techno magic arrow shit.
>>
>>340943980
I'm starting to get worried: Nintendo not giving a hint on what the NX is (is it a home console? Is it a hybrid home-portable console? What are it's specs? It uses cartridges or optical media?) has made all kind of rumors fly about, increasing the hype to enormous levels. If this continues and Nintendo doesn't stop it, whatever the NX ends up being, it will be a partial or complete disappointment.
>>
File: Keeper_stainedglass.jpg (4 KB, 94x171) Image search: [Google]
Keeper_stainedglass.jpg
4 KB, 94x171
>>340944101
>sheikah are the keepers

Finally, a reason to get excited for a zelda game
>>
>>340943980

it's gonna be a phone
>>
>>340941751
What's with the Tron lines?
Possible confirmed connection between Sheikah and Twili?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.