[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I missed the show, can anyone give ma breakdown. I know I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 251156-h1.jpg (20 KB, 1000x450) Image search: [Google]
251156-h1.jpg
20 KB, 1000x450
I missed the show, can anyone give ma breakdown. I know I am being asked to be spoonfeed here but, hear me out:

I was checking EA channel briefly, and I see a grand total of 3 new games, not counting sports: ME:Andromeda, Titanfall 2 and FE.

They did not show gameplay for Andromeda as far as I know, so how the fuck could that take an hour? What happened?

What happend to respawn studios star wars title?
>>
The respawn Star Wars game was just barely mentioned as an "action adventure game with new story and characters," shooting for 2018. There was also Battlefield 1 stuff and some gameplay footage after the conference.
>>
They spent about half an hour talking about sports games and sport game esport (seriously). All in all is was 99% talking, 1% actual trailers and shit.
>>
>>340941728
>I missed the show, can anyone give ma breakdown

NIGGERS
>>
>Asaris have manfaces now
>Sports
>Fifa presents a not-Spike Lee joint
>An indy game
>Star Wars
>>
>>340941728
>Fifa single player nobody gives a shit about
>More madden shit
>Shitty clusterfuck Battlefield 1 gameplay featuring a tiny amount of World War 1
>Hey guys, we're making Star Wars still! I swear we're listening to you guys so we're releasing content from the new movie for Battlefront!
>Shitty Not Mechs 2 cinematic trailer
>>
>>340942443
You forgot
>Ori and the blind forest knock off
>>
>>340942138
And .10 % gameplay in the 1% trailers
>>
They almost confirmed a Battlefront sequel, some people think they were talking about DLC but i'm not so sure, why would they keep releasing DLC for a game no one guives a shit about anymore? They'd be much more likely to just shit out a sequel.
>>
>>340942443
>>340942821
>>340943003
I can't remember a good EA presentaiton, and still this is very depressing.
>>
File: 1386708293214.jpg (117 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1386708293214.jpg
117 KB, 500x700
>EA
>cringe
>Single Player feature for TitanFall 2
>cringe
>Esport about Sports video games
>cringe
>"L-L-LOOK GUYS WE, AT EA, DO SOME CHARITIES, WE ARE A GREAT COMPANY THAT CONTRIBUTES INTO STUFF, YOU LOVE US R-R-RIGHT?!?" damage control
>cringe
>Mass Effect 4/same shit than others games
>cringe
>FIFA story mode with Oscar bait trailer
>cringe
>Star Wars shits
>cringe
>"THE HONEST INDIE VIDEO GAMES FROM EA" marketing strategy
>cringe
>Fucking rap for Battlefield 1 trailer which is a game about World War 1
>cringe
>cringe
>and cringe
Did I miss something?
>>
>>340943454
Does the parade of celebrities invited to "play" Battlefield fall under one of those last 3 cringe places?
>>
>>340941728
>SPORTS
>SPORTS
>SPORTS
>ESPORTS OR A SPORTS GAME
>developer diaries
>titanfall with single player and it just looks like cod
>bf1 shows the same trailer twice
>an hour of noobs running around in a 64 person server
>NIGGERS
>DUDE WEED
>>
>>340943748
Maybe
>>
I wish there was a good "abridged" video maker for E3, I'm watching EA right now but this guy's already pissing me off and I'm 2 minutes in.
>>
>>340941001
>Titanfall 2
>women's charity(?)
>no Mass Effect gameplay, instead we got behind the scenes footage
>lots and LOTS of sports, but at least Fifa has a singleplayer campaign now
>new indie program
>indie game announced, it's called Fe
>some new Star Wars game, again no gameplay
>a whole hour of Battlefield and Snoop Dogg

TLDR; pretty much nothing unless you're into sports and/or Titanfall
>>
>>340944225
Just leave it a while and there'll be "highlight" videos being uploaded. Happens every year, there best are the cringiest moment montages.
>>
>want to experience e3 with /v/
>britfag
>2am for Bethesda conference
>>
>>340944298
>>a whole hour of Battlefield and Snoop Dogg
I do not even have an image reaction for this.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.