[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was Mew really under the truck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
So was Mew really under the truck?
>>
>>340936442
yeah man
my uncle that works at Nintendo told me
>>
No you have to photograph the six Pokemon signs first.
>>
yes
https://youtu.be/4tmXlEP-FOQ
>>
>>340936442
idk but that screenshot looks kinda like the new Radeon card
>>
>>340937085
Is that really legit?
>>
>>340937425
probably just a hack or something
>>
>>340937425
it's legit. The games are broken.
>>
>>>/vr/
>>
No, but there is a very easy method to catch him without cheating involving an Abra and nugget bridge. I did it on 3DS.

>>>/vp/
>>
File: vp.png (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
vp.png
4 KB, 250x250
>>340938084

No.

>>>/vp/
>>
>>340937425
>>340937856
>>340937973
yes and no. It was performed on an actual cart without any game shark, but it almost certainly was done with the arbitrary code execution glitch that's available.
>>
>>340938368
>him
>>
I heard the truck was to mark the center of the world is that true
>>
>>340937085
somethingautistic dot net
>>
When I was a kid we were aware of the Safari bug that allows you to investigate glitched areas
Also got to fight Missingno in a gameboy link battle
Tried to catch it, I think it nuked one of the games

One of my best vidya experiences ever, I felt like an explorer, or a .hacker
>>
>>340940837
<message deleted>
>>
>>340938383
You do realize casual conversations about games are allowed, right?
>>
>>340940524
Why would they need that?
>>
>>340942735
>need

probably someone just wanted to try out some object spawning code and just forgot to remove the line. Happens all the time.
>>
>>340938383
hownew.ru
>>
>>340936442
yes, but you need a level 100 machamp with strength, seismic toss, mega punch, and mega kick to move the truck.

also, you arent allowed to use rare candies and can only train him by fighting either fighting, rock, or ground type pokemon.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.