[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aaw yeauh bois
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: twd.png (2 MB, 1046x580) Image search: [Google]
twd.png
2 MB, 1046x580
aaw yeauh bois
>>
File: NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png (787 KB, 689x899) Image search: [Google]
NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png
787 KB, 689x899
no Kenny no buy 2bh
>>
File: 1465558797322.png (157 KB, 656x456) Image search: [Google]
1465558797322.png
157 KB, 656x456
season 2 was terrible

I don't expect much from this
>>
SHE IS SO PRETTY

UGH I CANT TAKE IT
>>
>>340929895
how long do you expect him to survive? I give him 15 minutes, maybe to the end of the firt episode. That is, if he's not already dead before it begins ;_;
>>
Considering the ending to 2 had too many possibilities, you will NEVER see clem again.

Telltale is too lazy to make a game with branching storypaths.
>>
>>340929895
depends on who you shot
>>
>>340929392
literally ruddit the game figuratively made by raddit the company
>>
File: Two people bought this game.jpg (295 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Two people bought this game.jpg
295 KB, 650x366
>>340929392
The producer of the first game left Telltale after Season One. So we all know what we are left with.
>>
File: 1464117614210.png (50 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1464117614210.png
50 KB, 396x388
>second season
>literally everyone shitting on me for anything I do
>try and save people and help and I get shit on
>finally get to the end and shot Kenny
>that fucking cunt lied to me
>Kenny was right all along and did nothing wrong
>I fuck off with the baby because I'm tired of being shit on by these fucking useless cunts that do nothing but yell at me and die
>>
>implying that the ending where clem is walking into that new sanctuary isnt the cannon ending

all of you fags who think your gonna end up with that edgelord bitch are retarded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.