[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E3 FIRST DAY LET DOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Nothingatall.fuck.png (192 KB, 551x535) Image search: [Google]
Nothingatall.fuck.png
192 KB, 551x535
Can't wait for that CrowbCat video.
>>
>>340917810
>used to be in movies
>no is standing at an video game press conference next to a guy that is currently in movies but has no star power because he only gets cast as annoying chad
>>
we wuz
>>
I can't for the life of me remember his name even though i just saw him plz help
>>
>>340917810
>people bought snacks and got comfy for that
Lol.
>>
>>340920346
Mike Tyson. It says so right there on his shirt you silly goose.
>>
>Jamie Foxx

Wasn't this guy supposed to be the next Denzel?
Now he's promoting vidya shit like an absolute F lister and married that withered old scarecrow.
>>
>>340920751

Fuck you
>>
Goddamn niggers, always on drugs.
>>
>literally a bunch of niggers
So this... is the power of the PC.
And then they call Sony fans Sonnyggers. Projecting much, "Master Race?" :^)
>>
Jaime Foxx and fucking Snoop, this is actually sickening.
>>
>>340920527
I was thinking this very thing, I am so fucking glad I decided today's E3 shit wasn't worth ordering pizza for. holy shit,
>>
>>340921987
Every year is always the same.
The first day's always a farce.
Day two is where the magic is.
Day three is pathetic with nintendo pretending it's still relevant.
>>
>first day

It's day -1 you idiot.
>>
File: 1464754896976.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464754896976.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>340920757
How do you go from being Django to that?
>>
>>340919715
>>340919715

When you wiff the national anthem as hard as he did.

You're going to spend some time in purgatory.
>>
>>340924839
>>340924839

Guess the jews didn't like a black hero flick where he saves the day and gets the woman.

And this >>340926359
>>
I want to fuck Mike Tyson
>>
>>340926714
waltz's character was the actual hero though. django was a shit character
>>
>>340920346
Jamie Foxx
>>
>>340927119
>>340927119

Tarantino himself has said the exact opposite.

I'll go with the fellow who penned the story.
>>
i was hoping tha hoop gawd mightve been back this year
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.