[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your opinion about EA's press conference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145 KB, 1920x1080
What was your opinion about EA's press conference?
>>
shit/10
>>
uhh
>>
>>340916454
horrible
>>
File: 1352606653484.gif (287 KB, 499x373) Image search: [Google]
1352606653484.gif
287 KB, 499x373
Mass Effect Andromeda: Clean slate, same pretentiousness

Esports buffornery and Alex Hunter: Journey of an English Prick

Fe: Low-Poly Loom

BF1: Gonna change thuh wurl

Titanfall is more of the same.

Overall, didn't care before, don't care now
>>
>>340916454
>Pros
Mass Effect looked good, I suppose. Not that we saw much of it like.
Battlefield 1 open beta this summer.

>Cons
>SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS COMPETITION E-SPORTS COMPETITION SPORTS SPORTS COMPETITION SPORTS LOOK AT ALL THESE FUCKING SPORTS HOLY SO MUCH COMPETITION AND SPORTS DO YOU LIKE SPORTS YET?!
>>
File: 1454895149156.jpg (44 KB, 482x596) Image search: [Google]
1454895149156.jpg
44 KB, 482x596
>>340916454
Nothing new besides that hipster indie art game they had. And no new on the Star Wars front either, just reconfirming bullshit.
>>
Par for the course for EA.
>>
>>340916454
there are cucks who have waited for an entire year just to say "HURR ITS FUCKING NOTHING"

and nothing, no matter how good the presentation was, will make them change their shitposting intent
>>
>>340917590
>That blatent Ori ripoff

No thanks.
>>
Didn't have enough gameplay. But Mass Effect and Battlefield 1 seem cool and the three seconds of that Visceral Star Wars game made me hard.
>>
Utter, utter shit.
I can't think of a single redeeming thing.

Absolutely nothing memorable.
>>
About as expected.
>>
>>340916454
Titanfall singleplayer looks cool and I'm fucking ready for October. It was a strong start, then it got progressively shittier.

Shit Highlights

>Peter Moore announcing American football to a crowd in London

>Bioware gives zero details and wastes everyone's time showing time off their desktops

>Star Wars studio does the same but goes the extra mile into shitland by wasting resources on special effects so an artist can pal with droids and motion capture actors can wield light sabers

>Overacting black guy trying to encourage gamers to pretend to live a real rags to riches football story by living vicariously through him pretending to live a real rags to riches football story

>Some indie guy whose game wasn't good enough to wow on it's own so he had to spend near 5 mins telling us why it's cool

Why the fuck can't they just use real mics instead of headsets? I get so tired of seeing these people emphasizing/clasping/gesturing--they just need a mic to hold so they can't activate my autism.
>>
>>340916454
What did they show? I was out
>>
>>340922191
Battlefield 1
New Star Wars
Some sports games
New mass effect game.
New indie game called FE
>>
>>340922191
Nothing we didn't already know about besides some indie 3D platformer/puzzler that's art style was ripped straight from Ori, it was called Fe.
>>
>>340922191
>SPORTS
>SPORTS STORY MODE
>Virtue signaling feminist celebrity 'charities' & 'diversity'
>a WW1 game where the germans act like they're from WW2 and the biplanes zip around better than modern fighter jets
>mass effects corpse paraded around
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.