[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that whole press conference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>that whole press conference
>>
They announced one new IP and showed a bunch of pre rendered bullshit
>>
Still no gameplay from the new Mass Effect. What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>340915523
>titan fall 2
>new madden
>new fifa
>new star wars battlefront
>battlefield 1
Yawn
>>
So is EA pretty much just a mobile developer now?
>>
>>340915523
that sw game look pretty cool.
>>
>>340916217
Did new Star Wars battlefront have any gameplay?
>>
>>340916369
There was like 3 seconds of a guy walking outside. That was their gameplay.
>>
>>340916543
>>
File: trash.jpg (29 KB, 225x320) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
29 KB, 225x320
>>340915523
It's amazing.
They haven't shown a single new game in the entire conference, and half of the games were so early in development the only way to tease them was making montages of the devs explaining the depth of modeling the butt of a deformed alien and drawing concept arts.
>>
>>340915523
pretty much
Fe looked cool but it's a shame they partnered with EA
>>
>>340916587
Wow. I don't regret skipping out on EAs conference then

I hope Bethesdas isn't shit
>>
>>340917007
Yeah. The rest of the Star Wars trailer was people drawing concept art and not showing it.
>>
>ME Andromeda coming out in March
>no proper gameplay or trailer
>still can't do anything but a ''LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH WE LOVE THIS GAME'' dev video

Seriously, is the game THAT unfinished?
>>
FE FI FO FUM
TIME TO RIP OFF JOURNEY'S CUM
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.