[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EA E3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ea[1].jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ea[1].jpg
143 KB, 1920x1080
wow its the first of the shows and its soooo fucking SHIT. They literally shown nothing at all, talked 90% of the time about fifa and madden. What the fuck.
>>
>>340914030
What did you expect?
Something good from EA?
>>
>>340914030
Welcome to every EA E3 conferences.
>>
>>340914030
First time you watch the E3? It's fucking EA, what did you expect aside SPORTS and other dudebro shovelware.
>>
>>340914030
It's funny, when they were doing the developer diary shit Respawn was the only one who actually revealed what the game would have with the mocap of dudes fighting with light sabers. This conference was complete bullshit.
>>
>>340914030
>Sports for 30 fucking minutes

I know it's EA but come on, that was too much. Needed more Mass Effect and less shitty Madden and e-sports garbage. Also, what the actual fuck is wrong with Jade Raymond? She's goddamm creepy.
>>
How are you enjoying your first E3, OP?
>>
I think they won it
>>
>>340915947
Definitely. ยด
>>
>>340914030
Hardly a surprise. EA does this every year.
>>
I rate D+. I expected nothing and thats exactly what i got, also playing the same trailer twice and fifa story mode.
>>
D
They deserve it
Best show they've done
>>
>>340915731
>not wanting to buy Jade's Game 2.0 like a good goy
>>
File: IRvyPm4[1].png (144 KB, 440x393) Image search: [Google]
IRvyPm4[1].png
144 KB, 440x393
>ea sports took 30 minutes to talk about
>star wars, where they are making at least 4 sw games, took 5 minutes. zero trailers. zero gameplay.
wow nice fucking going mister satan man
>>
>>340914030
>talked 90% of the time about fifa and madden
What else do you think EA makes most of their money from?
>>
>>340914030
Alright but did they say anything about FIFA that doesn't jnvolve the story mode? Anything new about Ultimate Team or Pro Clubs?
>>
possibly one of the worst conferences I've ever seen, nothing new or unexpected besides a couple star wars games that they gave no details about
>>
Only announcement was the fucking indie game.
>>
>>340916571
And he is getting more money that you will get in your entire lifetime.
>>
>>340917057
well obviously. hes a satan isnt he?
>>
>>340916865
this. EA was already bad but this year i think they might catch up with Nintendo
>>
>>340914030
Why are you watching E3?

EA has never shown anything of quality. E3 starts tomorrow.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.