[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/ICknplWpIPc Are these people the reason gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: DarkSouls3react.png (1 MB, 1280x1078) Image search: [Google]
DarkSouls3react.png
1 MB, 1280x1078
https://youtu.be/ICknplWpIPc

Are these people the reason gaming is so easy and full of hand-holding nowdays?
These teens are struggling like mad on the first effing boss on Dark Souls 3.

Now, Dark Souls aren't easy games, but I did beat more difficult games as a child when I was about 6-8. How fucking retarded are these teens who can't follow patterns?
>>
>>340898197
Man Dark Souls 3's tutorial got it perfect. Demon's Souls was close but a little long on repeat playthroughs and they should have forced you to kill the boss. I wish there were more "genuine" first impression videos of games like this.
>>
You posted this before m8.

stop
>>
>>340900130

Literally 2 off-topic replies.
>>
Influencers, yeah? Am I right?
>>
>non-gamers struggle with difficult games
...Yes?
Trust me, if you came to a dance school and tried to dance you'd look like a retard to even the worse of them
>>
>>340901171

Half of them are guys. How many guys in their teens do you know that never play games?
I have a pretty big friend group and there's like 1 guy that never ever touched a game, and he's autistic with his train set.
>>
>kids who don't play video games are bad at them

WOOOOOOOW
>>
>>340902080

I'm willing to bet my left nut that the guys are gamers at the very least.
>>
>>340902448
GTA and Fifa don't count.
>>
>>340901732
>>340902080
They're playing CoD few hours on weekends in-between fucking your highschool crush. Normal people don't give a shit about videogames, and especially videogames that require any sort of learning time, they've got better things to do
>>
>>340901732
A lot of people don't play games, and lot of gamers just play app trash.
>>
>>340898197
Gundyr is more challenging than the Asylum demon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.