[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think we'll get a sequel confirmation to Psi-Ops: The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
You think we'll get a sequel confirmation to Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy?
>>
Marc Ecko
>>
>>340895436

Why do you want these games to get a casualized dumbed down in name only sequels OP?

Do you really want a MOBA set in the Psi Ops universe?

Some series are lucky to be so niche that they don't get raped.
>>
>>340895436
>no freedoms fighters

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>340895436
All those games are shit
>>
>>340896117
This. I loved NBA Street and I don't even like basketball, I feel like if they made another it would be full of microtransactions and timers.
>>
We need a new Skate EA game.
>>
US NINTYS KIZ HUH?
>>
>>340896117
>Do you really want a MOBA set in the Psi Ops universe?
Why would someone make a MOBA? The game wasn't a moba to begin with, it was a shooting game with mind powers. And besides, it ended with a To Be Continued. 12 years ago. I want a new game already with more mind powers shenanigans.

>>340896243
Nah anon, you're shit.
>>
>>340895436
Mercenaries did get a sequel

and it SUCCCCCKKKKEEEDDDD
>>
>>340896652
Yeah, Mercenaries 1 would be the thing to make a sequel to. Did you not read the filename?
>>
Is this another one of those "mediocre games that nobody cared about at the time but now we are going to pretend they are brilliant and always were" threads?
>>
Who even owns Destroy All Humans? Did anyone pick that up when THQ died?
>>
>>340897095
Anon, I'm sure you are the mediocre one.
>>
>>340896634

Rebooting old series as MOBA's is a thing now. Happened to Legacy of Kain recently.
>>
>>340897829
I mean, Legacy of Kain and Psi-Ops are two way completely different games. LoK had a lore and universe to draw from. We hardly know anything about PO.
>>
File: sw.jpg (6 KB, 169x298) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
6 KB, 169x298
>>340897095
The fact that it has a song by Cold, the very definition of completely mediocre early-to-mid '00s alt metal, really makes it the ultimate reflection of its time in a way I don't think people appreciate.
>>
No new Def Jam. Thats what hurts.
>>
what we really need is Euro Truck Simulator 3: DUB Edition
>>
File: Def Jam News.jpg (178 KB, 1090x608) Image search: [Google]
Def Jam News.jpg
178 KB, 1090x608
>>340904653
I feel you, anon. Have some hope though.
>>
>>340895436
Wow, such shitty-ass taste. None of those games are even great. Destroy all humans is the only one any good.
>>
File: metalarms.jpg (27 KB, 256x331) Image search: [Google]
metalarms.jpg
27 KB, 256x331
>>340895436
>>
I'd kill to play destroy all humans 1 and 2 on PC. Hate digging my Xbox out for just those and NGB.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.