[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (54 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
54 KB, 900x900
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT
>>
Spiderman is a shitty character
>>
schmucks
>>
they still alive?
>>
>>340894368
Their last review was on Fallout 4, i was expecting DOOM 4 but i guess they just make videos when they feel like it
>>
>>340894579
They stream every week.
>>
>that video game you like....eh it's stoopid. You're stoopid for liking it scrub.

I liked their takedown of Fez and Minecraft and the media blitz surrounding them. But then every episode was like that and it got boring real fucking quick.
>>
What's the story behind these guys? You can definitely tell they're from /v/. Didn't they get a chance for an Adult Swim show but ended up imploding before they could do anything?
>>
>>340897142
What media blitz?
>>
File: 2588851968_374554751b.jpg (127 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
2588851968_374554751b.jpg
127 KB, 500x461
>>
THEY'RE STREAMING NOW, REFRESH THE PAGE

>THEY'RE STREAMING NOW, REFRESH THE PAGE

>>
>>340902009

Thank you!
>>
bestgamersusa on twitch
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.