[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Yakuza 3 worth playing if I already played 4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: YAKUKA-3_FRONT_PS3_US.jpg (714 KB, 1000x1149) Image search: [Google]
YAKUKA-3_FRONT_PS3_US.jpg
714 KB, 1000x1149
Is Yakuza 3 worth playing if I already played 4?
>>
If you have to ask, then no.
>>
Of course. It's only one character and the gameplay isn't as good as in 4, but it's still great.
>>
No, you will hate it and not have fun.
>>
>>340889225
You better fucking believe it. And then go emulate Yakuza 1 and 2.
>>
File: le smug ooiishi face.jpg (81 KB, 714x534) Image search: [Google]
le smug ooiishi face.jpg
81 KB, 714x534
I did enjoy the Orphanage stuff first time round.
I was tearing up a bit like a bitch
Also comfy Okinawa, something Yakuza 4 lacked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLe24SgisO8
>>
>>340889225
yes dont be a dick
>>
Why isn't this on psn?
>>
>>340889225
It's worse, but yes.
>>
>>340891985
Sega has an aversion to free money
>>
If you played 2, yes. If you never played any of them, then no, start with 4 and watch the recaps from previous games(when you start the game you have that option).
Y3 is slow pace for half game because of the events of 2(you are literally chilling around out of the Yakuza life with orphanage). If you never played 2 then you will not like it because true Yakuza shit is almost half point the game, while 1 and 2 was all game.
>>
Is both 3 and 4 censored?
>>
>>340894518
Thanks, I'll play it anyways, doesn't hurt to add a rare game to the collection either way
>>
>>340897461
3 is more though than usual and had cut-content like missions and mini-games. 4 didn't as far as I recall.
>>340897472
True. If you are open minded then it will be a fine ride.
>>
>>340891985
Because they cut so much content that they didn't want anything to do with it.

>>340897461
Neither of them are censored, only cut content in 3 and in 4 you have cut history quiz.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.