[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Misunderstood genius or overrated hack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Chris_Avellone.jpg (193 KB, 795x861) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Avellone.jpg
193 KB, 795x861
Misunderstood genius or overrated hack?
>>
>posting youtubers
>>
Misunderstood genius.
Fallout Bible is a work of love
When I saw his name in New Vegas it made me feel
>>
>>340883969

Neither, I think just a good writer for the realm of vidya.
>>
He didn't really make anything impressive apart from PST, yet gets memefied like vidya's Dostoevsky.
>>
File: MCA.jpg (120 KB, 511x865) Image search: [Google]
MCA.jpg
120 KB, 511x865
>>
Chris Avellone is the embodiment of people thinking that verbose writing is automatically good.

I remember I finally played Planescape because of a friend insisting to me that it was the greatest RPG ever made. When I told him that I was getting frustrated with all the incredibly lengthy dialogs packed with shit that just does not matter, he was like "Oh, yeah, I ignored all that stuff, just skim it for the important parts." And that taught me all I need to know about Avellone fans.
>>
File: Rob.jpg (605 KB, 740x1024) Image search: [Google]
Rob.jpg
605 KB, 740x1024
>>340883969
I enjoyed his movies.
>>
>>340883969
He's not a genius, but he's consistently good, and we don't have enough of that anymore.
>>
>>340883969
wait, i was 100% sure thats ldra, wtf is going on
>>
neither
>>
>>340886095
You and your friend are both plebs.
I feel sorry for someone who reads so slowly that they struggle with paragraphs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.