[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth 39.19? or should I just get Division?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
44 KB, 480x360
Is it worth 39.19? or should I just get Division?
>>
>>340883938
Watch this and then decide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcmw0EiGmxA
>>
>>340883938
Why get either when you can pick up dog shit off the street for free?
>>
>>340884301
I'm just looking for a coop game to play with my mates, but are they really that bad?
>>
Wait until september when the next, and last, dlc is out. They'll almost definitely release all content in a single package for 50$ maximum
>>
How about ignoring both and buying something decent? Or are you dead set on playing shit game?
>>
>>340883938
Yes, it's worth it. Ignore the hate, it's a fun game. Miles ahead of the Division.
>>
Jesus, don't, I repeat, DON'T get the Division. I got it on launch, worst purchase of my life. The devs are seriously, seriously retarded. They kept saying before launch that they had learnt from Destinity and Diablo 3 mistakes, bullshit, they didn't, in fact, they made worst mistakes than D3 and Destiny combined.
>>
>>340884782
Well what's something decent that has got multiplayer?
>>
>>340884548
What are your parameters? Does it have to be on specific platform?
>>
Destiny is fun, I enjoyed it for a while. Lots of people still play and it has a lot of content at this point. The Division is already completely dead and is a hacker riddled pile of shit with nothing to do. Down 93% of its playerbase since launch, even dead shit like Halo 5 has more players. Avoid The Division like the plague.
>>
Destiny's gameplay is a lot of fun. The MMO parts are shit, so just pretend it's a normal FPS and only play the campaign and multiplayer for fun instead of to grind for items.
>>
>>340885567
I preordered the Division, biggest buyer's remorse I've had in gaming. Destiny, on the other hand, while it could always be better, has consistently been fun.
>>
>>340885624
The endgame raids are the best part of destiny what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>340885624
I think the raids are some of the best aspects of Destiny, or is that not what you mean by MMO shit?
>>
>>340885771
>>340885841
Raids are fun. They're gameplay. The weekly lockouts, RNG drops and all that stuff is what's bad.
>>
>>340885256
We all got PS4 so that's really it.
>>
>>340884548
If you seriously have friends that are more than willing to play, then go for Destiny
>>
>>340883938
Division is dead and shit.

Wait for Rise of Iron bundle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.