[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO ELSE HYPE FOR GOD OF WAR 4?!?!?!? https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 01.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1019) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1019
WHO ELSE HYPE FOR GOD OF WAR 4?!?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWGD14e2M74
>>
>>340881428

>GoW3 teaster
>concept art

at least make this when we get some leaks and real ss
>>
god of war is garbage
>>
Who's the norse mythology equivalent of Zeus?
>>
>>340882024

Odin?
>>
>>340881428
I kind of was... but now that there's going to be a 'definitive PS4 neo version' I'm kinda meh about it. Sony are dicks.
>>
>God of Square

No thanks, I'm not 16.
>>
>>340881428
not me.
only god of war 1 felt fresh at its time. nowdays it's just as shit of a "game" as the annual COD or Uncharted. It's shit-tier vidya.
also Kratos is the edgiest emu faggot muslim shitskin who has ever walked the earth.
if he was real and lived in our time he would be some isis keckold
>>
I can't wait to see Kratos get mad about something that was his own fault and then murder Thor, take his hammer, and use it to crush Odin's skull in, while yelling about wanting revenge for something that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>340882024
Odin

I think its going to be hard to sell Norse. The gods are cool, but they aren't pieces of shit like Greek gods. Even Loki isn't as bad in comparison. So you will just be a guy killing useful gods.
>>
God of war 3 was great. In fact it looks better than ps4 games
>>
Thor better be on a chariot and not a look like the shitty marvel version
>>
>>340882024
Odin is the king of the gods, but unlike Zeus he's all about being a wise old sage. Thor is the god of lightning and thunder and is the hotheaded one.
>>
>>340882827
>>340882103
I cant imagine someone with a kratos voice yelling "ODIN I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE"
wonder what they're gonna do for the story
>>
>>340882923
god of war 3 looked better than your mum, yes, but nowhere near as good as ps4 games
>>
>>340883243
Its not Kratos, its someone new with his visual style

Look at >>340881428
Same tattoo but other tattoos aswell and normal skin color.
>>
>>340882758
>everything was Kratos' fault
>Gods kidnap and torture his brother and make him think he's dead
>they go out of their way to stop him from helping his brother when he finds out he's still alive and the brother dies anyway
>force Kratos to kill his own mother
>constantly told that they'd cure his nightmares and admit they were never going to do it and only lied to use him for their own agendas
>trick him into killing his wife/daughter
>trick him into opening Pandora's Box with Athena knowing it would infect the other gods making them go crazy
>completely glass his home city
Kratos is 100% a piece of shit, but he definitely had good reason to go against the gods.
>>
>>340882758
Its probably going to be about Loki and Fenrir. Kratos will end up stopping fenrir from devouring reality or something like that.
>>
I hope they keep the same voice actor. That dude's got a great angry man voice.
>>
>>340884270
You'd think at some point he would stop trusting powerful beings that promise him very nice things
>>
>>340884470
>ARES, DESTROY MY ENEMIES AND MY LIFE ...IS YOURS

Still one of my favorite voice-acted lines in any vidya.
>>
>Kratos is gone
>its a new character within the nordic mythology
>because its 2016 hes gonna be black and so are several of the gods

you know it senpai
>>
>ZEUS! YOUR SON HAS RETURNED! I BRING THE DESTRUCTION OF OLYMPUS!!!!

I've never played a better male power fantasy game than god of war 2bh. It really brings the savage beast out of you
>>
>>340885017
The character in all the concept art is clearly white.
>>
>>340884270
I mean, he did sell his soul to a god that's all about strife and shit like that, he was kinda asking for it. Plus some of those are just spinoff shit they tacked on after the fact to make him more sympathetic.
>>
>>340885017
>>because its 2016 hes gonna be black and so are several of the gods
yeah because we've been using so many black protags throughout this year right? fucking retard
>>
>>340881428
daily reminder this faggot doesnt look for his family when in underwold
>>
>>340885820
Did you not play Chains of Olympus?
>>
>>340885563
He clearly regrets having done so, it was in a moment of weakness when he was confronted with his own mortality.

Also Ares was the patron god of Sparta so who else would you call for divine aid? Not to mention he had no idea beforehand that Ares would pull the shit he did.

So yeah he's partially to blame but the gods kept poking the hornet nest with a stick and dicking him over further.

>>340885820
>he didnt play Chains of Olympus
Calliope ;_;
>>
>>340881428

>everything that isn't the environment looks underwhelming but still neat

>I thought we fought this fuck already

>>>wait a minute

>God of war 3

You mother fucker I actually believed that was God of war 4
>>
Blade of Artemis was the best subweapon, Nemean Cestus is a close second

>tfw you get the subweapon and stop using the chainblades entirely because it shits so much more damage when fully upgraded

Blade of Artemis was my favorite, the speed, the power, the sound effects the satisfying force feedback and the death animations while you go full Guts mode on enemies is just too good.
>>
>>340886985
God of War 3 is still one of the prettiest games on the system. How is the PS4 version?
>>
>>340887221
Just looks slightly sharper.
>>
More like Crap of war amirite?
>>
>>340887714
and 60 fps
>>
>>340888356
I'd expect some spitpolish after seeing how they updated the PSP ones

Ghost of Sparta already looked gorgeous on PSP but the HD version looks even better than 2, which looked really good for its time

60fps is good tho
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.