[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start game >Facing 4 McCrees and 2 Widowmakers >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1465572376003.jpg (4 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
1465572376003.jpg
4 MB, 10000x10000
>Start game
>Facing 4 McCrees and 2 Widowmakers
>They lose without even moving the payload

When are they gonna limit the amount of each hero in a game? Faggots going FOTM characters is boring as fuck
>>
>>340879002
When are they just going to remove mccree desu

I don't even get why he exists, we have other counter flanking heroes and close range heroes like Mei and Reaper

So what the fuck is the purpose of this guy?
>>
>>340879002
>mercy fags
>>
>>340879636
>luciofags
>>
File: 1465701741398.png (126 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
1465701741398.png
126 KB, 540x303
>start game
>Reinhardt + Bastion + Symettra + Torbjorn + Two Widows on the enemy team
>>
Anyone have tips for getting good? I used to be decent at FPS but I'm terrible at them now, and Overwatch is no exception.

Level 9 and I still haven't got a Play of the Game. Admittedly I do get medals at times, but it's embarrassing to not have a Play of the Game.
>>
>>340879212
He's supposedly there to counter teh hyper mobile ones like Tracer and Genji.
Problem is, his Flash-Fan-Roll-Fan is overtuned and can do 420 dmg to tanks within the flash stun's duration.
They intended him as a squishy killer, yet he's just an everything killer right now.
Thus, they're nerfing the Fan soonTM.

Unrelated, but they're also buffing D.Va that same soonTM
>>
>>340880276
Get a Widow to snipe the Bastion and Torb turrets, and a Winston to destroy all Symmetra's shit and fuck up enemy Widow.
Also, get your own Bastion or Junkrat to fuck up Rein.
>>
>>340880961
Play of the game is usually gonna be somebody who used an ultimate on 3 people, don't worry about it

Just focus on the objective and don't just leave your team and try do everything yourself
>>
>>340881074
Rather, that 420 dmg is in a single Fan if he hits all 6 shots, so he can do up to 840 in a Fan-Roll-Fan combo.
>>
After playing the battlezone this week, I think losing your ult meter after you die is more balanced. As it is, most people in the server hit 100% around the same time, so after 3 minutes of gameplay, everyone starts throwing out ults.
>>
>>340881917
I think if they made it so people lost Ult charge on death, it'd make the players play too safely and make games slow to a crawl since everyone would want to keep their ult charge, and thus they'd never go out and actually try to get the objectives for fear of being killed.
>>
>>340881917
nopr
>>
>>340879002
Overwatch is most fun when you and a bunch of random faggots play the same character.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.