[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dude. This is a cool-ass GBA game. Who else has played this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: shining soul.jpg (161 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
shining soul.jpg
161 KB, 1024x768
Dude. This is a cool-ass GBA game. Who else has played this? Doing a Sorc run right now. Just started.
>>
>>340878504
Loved that game. Used to coop it with my buddy. It was pretty challenging too. I think because we were dumb and played as the dragon guy and the wolf dude.
>>
>>340879887
The GBA is full of neat little gems like this it seems.
>>
>>340880462
>Shinning soul
>Battle Network
>Mario and Luigi
>Metroidvanias
>Fire Emblem
>All the snes ports
GBA had a top tier library
>>
>>340880462

I hate now nothing is a hidden gem in gaming anymore.

The internet has some disadvantages.
>>
File: lMEa58i.png (90 KB, 318x235) Image search: [Google]
lMEa58i.png
90 KB, 318x235
>>340878504
holy shit anon, thank you so much for making this thread. I played this as a youngster and could not for the life of me remember the name. It was agonizing being unable to find it for ages. Kept thinking it was some game in the Mana series which is why I could never find it. And now I'm off to emulate!
>>
>>340881386
Hell yeah, friend. It is a damn good game. Not just "good for GBA", but good regardless. What's your favorite class?
>>
>>340880981
You prefer less people playing good games?
>>
>>340880981
it must suck even more for you since your mums getting filled with black cocks video is all over the net
>>
>>340881893

I certainly didn't say I would trade everything just to be more ignorant. It's just a small complaint.
>>
I rmb co-oping with some boys at school and we all agreed to only progress in school time then one guy came back a week later with a super leveled character.
>>
>>340881792
I cant remember playing anything other than the archer back in the day, though I'm psyched to try every other class now that I've been able to rediscover this.
>>
>>340878504
I recommend the entire Shining-series. Shining Force especially.
>>
>>340880816
Except for platformers and JPRGs, on which it dropped the ball

good pseudo-strategy and igavanias saved it
>>
>>340878504
Favorite character and husbando was definitely Brawler.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.