[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just realized that the new South Park game announced "South
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Just realized that the new South Park game announced "South Park: The Fractured But Whole" is supposed to sound like "The Fractured Butt Hole" TOP LEL
>>
>>340877050
What. The. Fuck. Mind=blown haha lmao lol
>>
>>340877050
It took you an entire year to figure that out?
>>
>>340877218
I didn't hear about it till a few days ago.
>>
>>340877050
Welcome to E3 2015.
>>
>South Park """humor"""
>>
>>340877050
lmao XD mind if i post this on reddit for that sweet, sweet karma dude? ;)
>>
>>340877050
I honestly didn't even think about it. I felt stupid when I heard someone say it aloud
>>
It's even more lel when certain people and places are meant to say it.
>>
>>340877665
This video right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwww85fmHh4

That's when I realized what it sounded like.
>>
>>340877050
Welcome to last year. I thought they would have been forced to change the title by now.
>>
>>340877879
>>340877369
So you guys heard about this game a year ago. Cool story. Do you want a cookie?
>>
>>340877050
I honestly thought it's been cancelled or something. Not heard anything in a long long while.
>>
Even though this is a joke thread, it legit took me about 10 years to realize that "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" was actually a dick joke.
>>
>>340877050
le epic play on word xDDD
never realized though hahaa mind = blown away like wow ^^
they so smart how can they find ideas like this one ? :')
>>
>>340877994
No, but it means you're probably new and underage and should stop browsing this site immediately.
>>
>>340878215
Hey look mom I just made another rude, sarcastic comment on 4chan again aren't I so annoying?
XD XD XD x3
>>
File: shitepost lord.jpg (59 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
shitepost lord.jpg
59 KB, 706x674
>>340878215
>>340877646
>>
>>340878171
>"South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" was actually a dick joke

Fug.
I genuinely didn't catch that one until you just pointed it out.
Does this mean I'm legitimately retarded?
>>
TO 500!
>>
>>340877879
They seem to get away with a lot
>>
God knows what would happen if you were to dwindle on Ratchet and Clank games.
>>
>>340878747
haha dude 100% right
I mean, why would I just post a joke everybody already knows on Shitter or Dumblr when obviously I could post it on 4chan for le ebin maymays friends :)
>>
>>340878886
Around the 10th time I read the title, after reading the word "Uncut" a imaginary dick just slapped me across the face, and it occurred to me that it was referring to a dick
>>
>>340878886
there is a pretty good chance you are not gay at least
>>
Sometimes you're too young to realize a joke, and then grow up just not noticing. I didn't realize Zoidberg was a bunch of Jew jokes until last year.
>>
>>340878896
>Gamefags
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.