[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does my character turn into a drooling retard and get caught
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why does my character turn into a drooling retard and get caught on random little bits of the environment when I tell this cunt to roll? I just died because I repeatedly rolled backwards and this little fucknugget got stuck because the wall extended one inch and formed an inescapable corner. And of course I couldn't see the problem because this game has the worst camera I've ever seen.

3/10, fails as an action game, fails as an RPG, only purpose seems to be allowing literal retards to memorize attack animations and pretend they're le hardcore gamerz.
>>
>>340867481
>Rolling
>In Bloodborne
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1361368056_Infant-crying.jpg (11 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1361368056_Infant-crying.jpg
11 KB, 500x300
>>340867481
>W-WWAAAAAAAH I CAN'T CLIP THROUGH THE ENVIRONMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT GAME SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!
>>
>>340867481
Just happened again. Couldn't roll over a slightly raised floor.

This is the worst programming/QA I've ever seen. Everyone who OKed this as a final build should be fired.
>>
Sounds like you're having trouble with the git gud mechanic
>>
become better
>>
>>340867647
So if you're walking along a wall, you will become stuck if the wall suddenly extends out one inch further? If you charge that spot at high speed, will you get stuck in the tiny corner, or will your body ignore it and pass it?
>>
>>340867681
>Again
>Rolling
>In Bloodborne
Git Gud. Stop letting yourself get backed into a wall. Surprise you cant clip through them.
>>
>>340867862
You are legit the only person I know of who has ever said they have this problem. Maybe get better at the game.
>>
>>340867965
I'm not letting myself get backed into a wall. There is no wall. There is a wide open space that I can't roll through because the floor is raised literally one inch.

>>340867752
>>340867769
>le maymay from reddit

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>340868132
>it doesn't exist because I only speak to retards who suck FROM's dick and pretend this game has good gameplay and graphics

Try it out yourself. But you'd just tell yourself it was your fault because muh precious Miyazaki couldn't make a mistake.
>>
>>340868253
I have never has this problem at all, if I did I would have said so.
>>
>>340868146
Post a pic of the spot then.
>>
>>340868442
Then you haven't played the game. Or you haven't payed attention.
>>
DOESNT HAPPEN TO ME I GUESS YOU SUCK OR ARE RETARDED HUH?
>>
>>340868703
I beat it up to NG+ 8. I'm pretty sure I would have noticed.
>>
>>340868132
I've definitely gotten stuck on the geometry before. Only I'm central yharnam though, as far as I remember.
>>
>>340869690
*Only in
>>
having a brain tumor is not advisable if you want to finish this game
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.