[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend underwater open-world game I like Subnautica but prefer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: eRA46zS.webm (754 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
eRA46zS.webm
754 KB, 400x328
Recommend underwater open-world game
I like Subnautica but prefer something with scarier amd more realistic art-direction
>>
>>340857375
Imagine being a human and getting sucked into that.
>>
>>340857494

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident
>>
>>340857713
god not this thread again
>>
File: Sea_Emperor_Concept_Art.jpg (932 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sea_Emperor_Concept_Art.jpg
932 KB, 1920x1080
>>340857375

>subnautica
>not scarey

wut
>>
>>340857375

The only thing I can think of is diluvion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-drRdNhzm1I

However its still in early acces just like subnautica and its not on steam yet
>>
File: Everblue.png (392 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Everblue.png
392 KB, 768x576
Anyone remember this?
>>
>>340857850
>posts something not in the game

Reapers look too goofy too
>>
>>340858224

It is in the game though.

Just doesn't spawn naturally yet.
>>
>>340857850
>>340858224
>>340859365
That fella's also confirmed to be the biggest "leviathan" in the game too
He's gonna be peaceful though
>>
>>340857375
Sleep with the fishes crabber ;_;7
>>
>>340858224

Reapers got a rework.

Still that terrible color scheme, but their animations are all drastically improved.

Plus the Lava Castle area is now open, and the destroyed habitats.

The storyline is coming together, and it seems like something absolutely REKT the other survivors.
>>
File: Subnautica-Sand_Worm_Prototype.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Subnautica-Sand_Worm_Prototype.jpg
175 KB, 1280x720
I really hope that they work on and add the Sandworm they have in the files. Resize him so he's not so massive but big enough to be a threat and have him in certain places in the shallower areas like the Dunes and the Red Grass areas.

>swimming along all peaceful
>suddenly giant arachnid-worm rising up at you
>>
File: Life-form_rock_puncher.png (1 MB, 1102x617) Image search: [Google]
Life-form_rock_puncher.png
1 MB, 1102x617
Also hoping that they do put this guy in even if they're removing terraforming. They should keep the terraforming as a property unique to the Rock Puncher and have it was one of the major threats to your bases.
>>
File: Rock_Puncher_Concept_Art.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rock_Puncher_Concept_Art.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>340861485
Me too
>tfw rock puncher might not get in due to them removing terraforming
>>
>>340862117
They're still going to put in the Rock Puncher, but it won't get in until after the game goes live and likely without any terraforming properties.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.