[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the reasons why you don't give a muk about E3.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-06-09-191733.jpg (50 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-09-191733.jpg
50 KB, 960x544
>I'm into niche games and not intersted in alot of triple a releases. Also I feel that E3 is just hype fuel and I don't feel like seeing trailers for games I'm not interested in or don't represent the final product at all.
>>
>>340856356
I don't want to stay glued to the screen to see shit games I don't care about
I already did that last year and I doubt it is ever going to get any better than Sony's presentation from 2015 so why bother when I've seen the best E3 will ever have to offer
I'll just get all the news from /v/ anyway
>>
College exams for a whole week
>>
>>340856356
I care about E3, I just don't like to be forced to watch cringe or that i don't want to watch just to see one thing that I like, that's why I wait until every conferences is uploaded to YouTube, then i can skip the shit parts
>>
>>340856356
Well I do, but I more than likely won't be streaming it live due to exams and shit. I'm only interested in Zelda U and the FF7 remake anyway, and I can find that out after the fact.
>>
i only want to see train wreck presentations with v, i dont remember the last time anything game related was worth watching e3 for
>>
File: 1381456240857.jpg (13 KB, 366x368) Image search: [Google]
1381456240857.jpg
13 KB, 366x368
>>340856356
>Nintendo is already confirmed disappointing
>Also like niche games like yourself
>Have very little interest in PS4 games so Sony will be a bore, maybe if they showed the Vita I'd care
>Only care about Microsoft for Rare's IPs and those are all dead
>Beyond the laughs I don't care for the other small conferences like EA, Ubisoft or Bethesda

I don't mean to sound so jaded but it all just sounds like a uninteresting E3 for me this year.
>>
>>340856356
But the fun is seeing how cringy Microsoft can be this year
>>
File: elegia.jpg (198 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
elegia.jpg
198 KB, 1000x750
>>340856356
MGSV was the only thing i was interested in and now the hype train for that is over.

it's just going to be bullshots and corporate doubletalkers trying to pretend like they aren't sociopaths and make really bad attempts at trying to relate to normal people. what little isn't bullshots is going to be other corporate bullshit to appease stockholders like facebook integration and other bullshit no one asked for.
>>
>>340856356
>Mainstream triple a games are always bad
>Nintendo is going to be absolute trash
>>
I only care about games that have been released. It's literally a waste of time wasting hours of my life just to see a 1min video of a game that will be available only in 2018 with worse graphics and mechanics.
>>
Nintendo has nothing to show.
>>
E3 is fun though
It's nice to see the awkward cringe
There's also that small chance of seeing brand new exciting shit announced (new hardware, shenmue 3, etc.)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.