[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would it have worked as a controller?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (258 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
file.png
258 KB, 600x450
would it have worked as a controller?
>>
i still kinda want to try that

i wanna know how the thumbsticks actually work
>>
It would have interfered with my ability to play on my back with the controller pointing upward. Dislike.
>>
>>340854067
they slide

also it was comfy as fuck except the face buttons were spread slightly too far and the handles were unnecessarily long
>>
>>340853952
doubt it. i think thats just a display placeholder
>>
>>340854159
seems like it would have felt like a PSP with 2 sticks
>>
>>340854532
thats terrible.
>>
Apparently it was incredibly comfy but all the backlash from nostalgia fags caused them to re-think the design.

>new design
>"WTF is this, it's nothing like your other controllers!
>similar design
>"WTF is this, all your controllers are the same! Be more like Nintendo!"
>>
File: Mantis_Castlevania.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Mantis_Castlevania.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>340854159
>the handles were unnecessarily long

Ha, you just lack vision.

>get to pic related
>jimmy controller handle up rectum
>"NOW I WILL MOVE YOUR CONTROLLER WITH THE POWER OF MY MIND ALONE!"
>*vrrrrmmmm*
>hoho zomg lol
>>
>>340854667
literally sonyggers didn't want a better and innovative controller in exchange for looks

they rather have the abomination that was the DS3
>>
>>340855090
>the ds3 was bad

now tell us the gcn controller was amazing
>>
>>340855164
aside from the sweat and the c stick size it was.
>>
>>340855996
you're predictable
>>
>>340853952
Controller of my prostate maybe.
>>
File: i cant it keeps coming back.jpg (23 KB, 755x243) Image search: [Google]
i cant it keeps coming back.jpg
23 KB, 755x243
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.