[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:Post games you wish existed >Open world zombie survival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1460458905533.jpg (157 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1460458905533.jpg
157 KB, 472x472
ITT:Post games you wish existed
>Open world zombie survival game with RPG system and complete decision making capabilities on whether to play an evil/good character
>>
>>340853865
Open world is a meme
>>
>>340853865
A FF7 remake that isn't episodic.
>>
>open world
>zombie survival
>RPG system
kill yourself nigger
there's already hundreds of garbage games like that
>>
>>340853865
A proper All-Stars fighting game for each major gaming publishing company that had not one yet (mostly Capcom, Namco, SEGA, Konami, Square-Enix, Sony, Microsoft, Ubisoft and EA).
I don't care about the style of it (2D plain a la Street Fighter or 3D plain a la Tekken/Soul Calibur, hand-drawn sprites or 3D models), either of them are fine.
>>
A completely open world sewer exploration simulator.
>>
>>340854335
Name 1 that has what I've mentioned.
>>
>>340853969
Linear games do not go at all with the survival genre, any that try to are absolute trash.
>>
>>340853865
That's the worst idea i'v ever heard.
We all must celebrating that you are not working at a video game company.
>>
>>340855142
It would be popular as shit if they did it right though. Zombie shit is mainstream as hell.
>>
Action rpg where you play as a rat in new york beating up other rats, alley cats, pigeons and other creatures you find in the city.
>>
Laugh at OP and his shitty idea. He deserves it.

AHAHAHSHAHHAHSHSHHAHA
>>
>>340853865
Isn't this just DayZ?
>>
File: 1455221521340.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1455221521340.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>fantasy setting
>huge world
>different races, you start in a place you want to pick, can choose a backstory
>good character creator and everything
>can have followers or can go alone
>tons of skills to develop
>skill checks in conversations/when doing side quests
>you can build your own house, decorate it the way you want, possibility of a wife living with you and having children
>not that much of a main story but a fuckton of side quests that can impact things happening in the world and the way people respond to you, etc
>can solve basically any quest in at least two-three ways
>no voice acting on the protagonist
>puzzles

Shit, not sure what else to add.
>>
>>340855801
whaaaa? Skyrim with mods.
>>
>>340854293
This....so...so much..
>>
What is red dead redemption: undead nightmare?
>>
>>340855897
Can mods in skyrim get me

>tons of skills to develop
>a fuckton of skill checks
>decorating my house the way I want
>side quests impacting the world at all
>option to solve all quests in at least 2-3 ways
>actual puzzles
>>
Bully-ish Hogwarts RPG game.
>You create your character, and different characteristics define what the sorting hat will pick
>Each student and teacher has their own life, and they can like you/dislike you
>Narrative that will have some cool set pieces, so the game won't be a snoozefest
>Good combat, actually learning a lot of different spells
>Quidditch and every other activity included
>Trilogy, each game is 2 years in Hogwarts and the final one is 3 years.
>Each game takes about 50-60 hours to complete
>>
>>340855003
Minecraft
>>
>>340854293
A ff7 remake without shitty new combat
>>
>>340853865
Yeah m8, tons of games have tried that but not pulled it off. I can dream.
>>
>>340854293
A FFVII remake that isn't more janky modern arpg trash.
>>
>>340856036
Forgot to add a gameplay that isn't shit
>>
>>340854865
Minecraft

>>340855003
>>340856053
Whoops!
>>
>>340855986
That's not an RPG, although an enjoyable game.
>>
>>340853865
this would be project zomboid if the lazy cunts ever finished npcs
>>
File: 100% feminist.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
100% feminist.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>zombehs n tacos n ninjas n pirates n CHEESE!!! XD

When can the meme of overdone, uninteresting zombie horseshit go away?
>>
File: 1419312502364.jpg (57 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1419312502364.jpg
57 KB, 500x400
A MMORPG without a dungeon or raid finder system which forces you to interact with other people. Additionally, the game should have high degrees of class specialization, so no one can do important things alone and key classes are needed to solve PvE problems.

Also, the game should have a good GvG system for the PvP side and be balanced around team battles rather than 1v1s.

>tfw this will never exist ;_;
>>
>>340856036
Some of those yes. So basically you just want a better skyrim?
>>
>>340856037
Yesss, the Bully vibe would be great in that setting
>>
File: 313.jpg (5 KB, 100x97) Image search: [Google]
313.jpg
5 KB, 100x97
>>340853865
cataclysm dda
>>
>>340855801

Stuff I'd like to see with that:

>Option to live as an adventurer or tradesman
>Have a bunch of classes or different jobs to pick from
>Can specialize in one class or trade to be really good at
>Adventurer classes get more powerful and get more abilities as they level up while tradesmen get more efficient at thrir job and can produce rarer, higher quality products
>Tons of customization options and tradesmen can have the ability to customize stats put onto their product
>Game is playable solo but there's an online city where you can mingle with other players and set up your own shop
>Adventurers can buy the customized gear made by tradesmen while tradesmen can buy customized tools from other tradesmen or buy needed materials that adventurers find on their journeys
>Certain dungeons and areas are available for co-op and you can allow a small group of people into your world (so you amd your friends can go on adventurers or show off your houses)
>Adventurers can team up to go take down a huge bosses or go through dungeons
>Tradesmen can hire adventurers to protect them in dangerous areas so theu can gather rare materials
>Tradesmen can repair adventurers' gear or boost stats temporarily when on co-op missions ie: an alchemist can make poisons to put on a sword or make stat boosting potions
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.