[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people even get excited for E3? It's nice to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 323x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 323x304
Why do people even get excited for E3? It's nice to have stuff announced but history has shown that there's usually a load of bullshit.
> Watch Dogs
> Destiny
It leads into the problem that we have no idea whether these games will be good. If we have low expectations then the games are more fun - that's why Doom 4 is so loved, because it's a great game made even better because we thought it looked shit. Why we look forward to this is beyond me
>>
Because the normies eat it up, son.

People go apeshit for those completely false advertising videos with bullshots and content that always gets cut. They live for it.

There wasn't anything to the Battlefield 1 trailer but a cover of a White Stripes song and CGI that could've been for any video game ever, and it's one of the most popular videos on the internet.
>>
I just want to see a Dishonored 2 gameplay trailer, footage of the Thailand level for Hitman 6 and one new interesting IP with good gameplay footage coming out this year. If I get that from the entire event, I'm a happy camper and it will all have been worth it
>>
File: image.jpg (410 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410 KB, 1200x675
Because they're revealing Titanfall 2 and the first one was very good so I have faith obviously
Then again positivity is frowned upon on this godforsaken board
So yeah, memes shit it's all shit memes memes for you whatever
>>
File: 1450866657818.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1450866657818.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>>340850793
>>
>>340850404
Hype is contagious. Especially when Sony pretty much base their careers on generating it for stuff that turns out medicore (Remember Knack?)
>>
Will it ever be surpassed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6OCnvvkSLM
>>
I'm hardly excited, there might be one or two games i'm interested in but mostly i want to see how much of a trainwreck it'll be this time around.
>>
>>340850771
Dishonored 2 is all I care about. I'm sure there will be some nice surprises but the only reason I'm tuning in is to see some D2 gameplay.
>>
>>340850404
Because for some reason bullshots aren't false advertising, so companies will never ever stop.

Also, the general decline of humanity means people just aren't smart enough to care anymore, and too young to know that things used to be better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROJKEwYEx8Q
>>
>>340850404
Because I don't give a fuck about western garbage and only care about the japanese games we see at e3.
So yes stay jaded because you play west shit OP.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.