[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, what the fuck does this do here? It's not even the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 457754457.jpg (48 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
457754457.jpg
48 KB, 600x338
Wait, what the fuck does this do here? It's not even the same location??
>>
It didn't move. The stuff around it just disappeared.
>>
>>340845180
It DID move, actually.

A lot of shit moved. The earth itself is trying to get the lords of cinder together to continue the age of fire.

"The land of Lothric, where the LAND OF THE OLD KINGS converged"

There's giant chasms and cracks in the ground, most notable towards the end of the Undead Settlement, that shows the "seams" in the earth where it literally moved
>>
the land moved
emma and some other npc's mention this

also you can see how lothric is lifted from the entire world and the bridge that connected it to the undead settlement doesnt fit anymore
>>
File: 1460191313454.jpg (110 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1460191313454.jpg
110 KB, 759x508
>tfw DaS3 had a ton of potential but fucked up more game mechanics than DaS2 did

I'm so sorry DaS2. I didn't know how lucky I was to have you.
>>
>land moves and every location changes
>there are still perfect paths from one place to another
>>
>>340845117
>what the fuck does this do here
>does this do
>this do
>>
>>340845117
Did anybody else feel nostalgic when playing through this part? I sure af did. Haven't played DaS1 since 2011.
>>
>>340846494
God, I know I did.

The place was un-fucking-touched. Everything was still in it's place (with a couple pretty huge exceptions) It was pretty great.

>yfw you realize the Aldritch fight takes place in the same room as the Smough and Ornstein fight
>>
I GET THAT REFERENCE
>>
>>340846925
>the Aldritch fight takes place in the same room as the Smough and Ornstein fight
no fucking shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.