[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sly Cooper thread. Which one is your favorite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1436753544460.jpg (137 KB, 768x573) Image search: [Google]
1436753544460.jpg
137 KB, 768x573
Sly Cooper thread.

Which one is your favorite?
>>
>>340836974
2, is it even a point of debate, 2 is one of the best 3D platformers out there
>>
>>340836974
>>
3. I fucking loved every episode of 3
>>
3 was my first ps2 game ever so it will always have a special place in my heart, but the 2nd one was easily my favorite, the story and character development and interactions are really well done
>>
Objectively, 2 is the best. But I like 3 more because I really like the focus on the relationship between Sly and Bentley.
>>
I hope they announce 5 soon I don't wan't sly to end on cliff hanger
>>
3 had way too much roster bloat and bullshit gimmicky levels for it to be my favourite. Also from what I remember the Holland level sucked absolutely fucking balls.
>>
File: bitch.png (46 KB, 379x542) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
46 KB, 379x542
Who was the worst character in series and why was it this bitch?
>>
>>340838116
didn't she betray you like 3 fucking times
>>
>>340838001
There was one mission in Holland that was a 4-man job and required every gang member (up until that point) to work together seamlessly to pull it off. And it wasnt even the "Operation" either.

That one was fun.
>>
>>340838001
Holland was my favorite from 3. The airplane jobs and the one where you beat mugshot were fun as fuck.
>>
2>1>3 I felt. 2 was great. Levels were amazing, story was great, they really did some neat stuff with the gameplay as well. 1 was a lot of fun, reminded me of older games with levels connected to a hub. 3 was ok. Main thing that bothered me was that they got rid of bottles. Even though I stressed out about collecting bottles in the first 2 games, I didn't realize how much I missed them until I played 3.
>>
>>340836974
Shit question. The established order is 2>4>1>3
or 2>4>1=3 depending on who you ask almost every time.
>>
are you joking? 2
>>
>>340838116
The game she was introduced in she was nothing but Bently's RCs slapped on another nerd, but a girl this time for bentley. Her betraying the team was the only interesting thing about her character.
>>
1 = Good start
2 = Literal perfect sequel
3 = Too much.
>>
>>340837972
Sanzaru wants to make Sly 5 desperately. It's all up to Sony to OK them for another and produce it.
>>
>>340838705
I just hope they don't 8 whole years to make amother game. It's already been 3, sadly enough
>>
>>340838705

I'd rather not, sucker punch or get out
>>
>>340838924
Sucker Punch doesn't want to do Sly though
>>
>>340836974
3 because adding variety to 2's massive levels fixed the repetitive feel of the open world structure that 2 introduced into the series. In fact I'd go as far as saying I liked 2 the least of the trilogy simply because of how long levels were without enough variety. I found myself running through the same parts of levels with the same characters for different missions way too often to the point where it got annoying.
>>
>>340839015

Well then no more sly, please. Shoulda just left it at 3.

>>340839091

Nah, 3 almost had too many different mission types that. Alot of which were pretty gimmicky.
2 felt more focused and the heists felt more epic and personal.
>>
>>340839091
Mate what, every hub in 2 was pretty varied in environments save for the second Prague level which is the one you tend to hear people rip the most. For a lot of missions they also plopped you into a unique area simply for that mission.

3 was all over the place with how many character's you had some of them you'd only use about 2 or 3 times. Every villain felt tacked on too because they were never the reason you were really at the location.
>>
>>340838924
Considering Sucker Punch made sly 3. Sanzaru isn't really a bad option.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.