[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize. Now that Far Harbor dlc is out and amazing, you must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: fallout 4.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
fallout 4.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
Apologize. Now that Far Harbor dlc is out and amazing, you must apologize to Bethesda
>>
far harbors puzzle section was completely unnecessary and was utter piss, i will never replay this shitty awful waste of potential
>>
>>340832162
Why can't this game be good?
>>
>>340832462
>puzzle section

It was more like a shitty tower defense game than puzzler.
>>
Fallout 4 is OBJECTIVELY a decent game no matter what /v/ says.
>>
>>340833840
>decent
Exactly. It's just decent. Painfully so.
>>
>>340834008
a 6/7 max.
>>
File: 1464586744703.png (334 KB, 476x477) Image search: [Google]
1464586744703.png
334 KB, 476x477
>>340832162

>bethesdrones
>>
>>340833840

It's not a good RPG was the problem. You could tell Bethesda didn't give a shit about it because NPC's would wander off mid-sentence. Settlements were half-baked as well. They're reselling assets already in-game as dlc for settlements.

I did find gunfights entertaining when they got chaotic. Had an explosive double barrel I used exclusively for feral ghouls. Had low endurance so I was made of glass and had to be careful. Even moreso in survival mode.
>>
>>340834620
>Settlements were half-baked as well.
I hated that. They wanted you to build cities, instead of having an established civilization.

Oh well, at least Diamond City is better than Megaton.
>>
>>340834820
Yeah, there is literally one decent settlement in the whole game.

THere were a lot of interesting places that I got to shoot up, but I never found a place with an interesting story or interesting characters.

Deacon is annoying as fuck.
Strong is supreme.
I dunno, I just don't give shit about the story in FO4. I say this, and I haven't even beaten the game after 170 hours between two characters
>>
>>340834820

They didn't even acknowledge your effort.

Why are you collecting that junk? Repeat ad nauseam from EVERY follower.

Brotherhood's bullshit; "Hey these random settlements you spent hours customizing? Yeah, roll over there and threaten the shit outta them."

Those caravans you personally set up? Charmed enemies will fight them to the death no matter the circumstance.
>>
>>340834620

I only played the game once at a friend's place (for some reason all the dudebro normie friends of mine love both Fallout 4 and Skyrim) and I played it for a bit and the gunplay was quite satisfying. The V.A.T.S system which was good in F3 and F:NV works exactly the same but the non-V.A.T.S combat feels much, much better. That said everything else feels like a clunky, buggy, poorly made mess. I really think Bethesda just isn't cut out for RPG games and if they maybe made a new IP that was much more linear they could probably squeeze a good game out of their incompetent employees.
>>
>>340833840
You come to expect more than decent when "it just works" hypes the game up beyond belief and then fails to deliver.
>>
Oh Bethesda put in a few token skill checks Fallout 4 is fixed even though the base game is still just a shitty reskin of Borderlands mixed with Sim City.
>>
>>340832162
>>340818087
>>340832987
Bethesda shills are sure active today
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.