[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: ps_vita_beauty.png (72 KB, 345x200) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_beauty.png
72 KB, 345x200
What went wrong?
>>
>>340830180
Nothing
I love mine
Play it during my third shift job every day
>>
Overpriced memory cards
Not many games worth getting and the ones that are good got ported to PS4 or PC.
>>
Sony advertising it like a PS4 accessory
>>
>>340830180
>What went wrong?
Your mom's husband giving birth to you.
>>
>>340830240
how can you faggots even play video games outside of the house? dont you feel any shame at all?
>>
>>340830180
The problem was PSP was like PS2 but the PSV was like PS3.
>>
No games because old PSP was plagued by piracy and I guess devs were scared it would happen again with the vita
>>
>>340831874
I work a third shift job where i'm by myself for 8 hours
>>
>>340831874

Only autists care
>>
>>340831874
what is there to be ashamed about
>>
>>340830180
it hasn't been hacked yet
>>
The big, whizz-bang system sellers were too expensive to develop on it.

Why spent a couple million on a handheld nobody owns, when you could spend it on a console everybody owns, and make more sales that way?
>>
Man, this console generation PC (and let's be honest, smartphones that can get indies and Japanese games) basically made every device other than the 3DS basically pointless. And I do most of my gaming on Wii U and PS4 and prefer the console experience. They really gotta step it up. Framerates on consoles burn my eyes.
>>
>SONY
>>
>>340831874
>OMG, AREN'T YOU AFRAID WHAT THE WORLD MAY SEE YOU AS?!

Who gives a shit? People already picked on me before.

The only thing now is, it's becoming popular once again to pick on "Nerds" or "Weeb" or whatever other words gets used/made up next.
>>
>>340830180
>having more releases than Wii U and 3DS
Absolutely nothing
>>
I'd buy one if I could homebrew
>>
>>340834693
Yes we know pirate leeches would buy one to pirate shit
Thank god that hasn't happened though
>>
Sony didn't secure Monster Hunter and let Nintendo have it.
>>
>>340830180
No Monster Hunter

>>340831874
How insecure do you have to be to think people actually give a shit? Look around everyone is on their phone.
>>
>>340832027

No one want to hack a weeb machine that's dead.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.