[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Zombie Game when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: zombiehorde.jpg (615 KB, 1204x619) Image search: [Google]
zombiehorde.jpg
615 KB, 1204x619
When /v/?
>>
>>340824487
Zombiu is the best zombie game ever made.
>>
>>340824641
>Zombiu is the best zombie game ever made.

R u a joke?
>>
left 4 dead 2, enjoy
>>
Cmon people. Zombie genre is fucking dead, isn't it?
Project Zomboid never.
So is CDDA.
>>
>>340824732
Did you ever play it?
>>
>>340824487
Project Zomboid

>>340825162
Have your seen their progress? Shit has come a long way by now
>>
>>340824487
new dead rising soon
hopefully at e3
>>
File: 4545.jpg (33 KB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
4545.jpg
33 KB, 430x242
>You will never be stranded on top of a truck with thousands of zombies around you
>>
Nothing will ever beat l4d1. No zombie game has come close to that game.
>>
>>340828397
L4D2 was basically the same game but with some improvements.
>>
>>340828535
yeah, I liked the l4d1 maps more though.
>>
>>340824487
i don't like games where you are swarmed by zombies. i like games where the dead are coming back to life.
>>
>>340828397
Left4Dead is not a zombie game. The population is infected by a virus. They do not eat people. They just bite, scratch, slap, and occasionally leg drop.
>>
>>340824487
What elements should a good zombie game contain?
>>
Was planning on picking up zomboid during the steam sale, anyone know what the state of the early access is? I played the demo years ago and forgot about it until recently.
>>
>>340828931
Zombies.
>>
>>340824487
Dying Light coop is the fucking BOMB
>>
>>340829271

Mind blown.
>>
What's that zombie game with the exploding zombies and the acid spitting zombies and the bug fuckers that charge you and the quick fuckers that swarm you?

/Oh wait, I remember, it's fucking all of them

>Hey let's make a zombie game, shall we read up on zombie lore, watch all of the classic zombie films and try and find a new angle? Or will we just include every fucking thing from every other zombie game. Plus crafting! Putting stat points on a crowbar is crafting, right?

/actually, I like zombie games
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.