[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUNK GUY OR REALLY DRUNK GUY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: drunk GUY OR REALLY DRUNK GUY.png (2 KB, 234x130) Image search: [Google]
drunk GUY OR REALLY DRUNK GUY.png
2 KB, 234x130
YOU CHOOSE
>>
Really drunk guy. Because he gets me drunk too.
>>
If you don't go really drunk guy, you don't know how to play this game correctly.
>>
i had both in my party
i never used gasoline spit until the end because i thought it was a shit move
still got joyless though
>>
>>340827407
>thought it was a shit move
Not very good at rpgs huh?
>>
File: 1456655258663.jpg (161 KB, 344x460) Image search: [Google]
1456655258663.jpg
161 KB, 344x460
>>340824315
Is there a reason to not choose really drunk guy? The oil spitting move makes lots of fights too easy.
>>
BOTH!
Those two are my fucling niggers
>>
File: d2d.png (210 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
d2d.png
210 KB, 600x390
>>340827889
>yfw he dies in hard mode
>>
>"Im gonna miss drinking with you"
>"One more drink for the working man"
Man this game was fucking depressing. Also birdie was one of the like 2 party members who looks scared playing roulette even fucking terry has a blank look on his face.
>>
REALLY DRUNK GUY WITH THE MAGICIAN KID

ALL YOU NEED
>>
>>340829883
>I really liked the magician kid
>He seemed nice and innocent
>Would be the type of character I would make if there was a create a character option
>Learn at the end that he wants a piece of my kid
>Heartbreak
>>
>>340830290

I think he was just curious since he's never seen a girl.

I honestly think they would have been cute together.
>>
>>340830515
I know, of the party members that admit they wanted her, I sort of understood it for him, and he seems to actually feel kind of bad betraying you. He literally has never seen what an actual girl looks like besides mags. He might just be curious, and I doubt he would rape her, probably just try and start a cute relationship. But he should have been more open about it and worded what he said differently.

Anyone else just quit the game when your party fights you and headcanon it as brad standing down, ultimately getting a much happier ending?
>>
>>340830724
>>340830515
Would also like to note as a minor reason why I was disappointed with him. I always name my rpg characters Jack
>>
>>340824315
Both
>>
Stop shilling your tumblr nose shit here
>>
>>340831790
>LISA
>tumblr
nice b8
>>
My team consisted of those two and shocklord

The quotes at the end killed me
>>
>>340832158
He said tumblr nose, and he WOULD be right, if it weren't for the fact that both those characters are heavy drinkers.
It makes sense to stylize drunkards with bright noses because of the way the capillaries open up when you're drunk, given you a bright, flushed face/nose.

Drunks are one of the few times the tumblr-nose complaint isn't really justified.

That said I'm pretty sure there were non-alchaholic characters with the bright nose, so there is a bit of tumblr-nose going on.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.