[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, let me pull you away from your shill threads for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 29.jpg (7 KB, 265x175) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
7 KB, 265x175
Hey /v/, let me pull you away from your shill threads for a moment to ask if this game is any good:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/384500/
>>
>>340815048
It looks ugly as fuck and has that CUHRAYZEE appearance in.those screenshots like it's trying to capture the reddit audience. But, I'm a fair man, it could be the citizen kane of gaming underneath, yet none of us would want.to take that risk.
>>
>>340815308
Why are you typing like that? Are you a virus?
>>
>>340815809
Just a phonefag.
>>
>>340815048
it's awesome and now pls login here through Steam so we can all receive beta keys for Dead By Daylight

http://beta.deadbydaylight.com/saveme/7679f26315ce84c256776188b690889c
>>
>>340815048
why didn't you just say you are the developer or the friend of the developer of this game.
This is just too blatant.
>>
>>340815809
On mobile. My space and . are right next to each other.
>>
>>340816236
More blatant than outright saying it?
>>
>>340816376
There is honor in telling the truth.
Lies will be easily weeded out.
>>
Go away Reddit
>>
Instead of this shitty game, what are some decent hidden games on steam? I just played Salt and Sanctuary and it was a decent Castlevania despite the dark souls theming
>>
>into the first 5 seconds of the video that starts playing
>pixel graphics
>also zombie themed game
Its shit
>>
>>340816636
So there's no chance that some guy saw this game on steam, genuinely wanting to know if it's worth 7 dollars or not?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.