[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I just modded a PS2 and I'd like some recommendations,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Space-ghost-gettin-down-a.gif (335 KB, 170x113) Image search: [Google]
Space-ghost-gettin-down-a.gif
335 KB, 170x113
Hey I just modded a PS2 and I'd like some recommendations, I already got GodHand, Persona 4, DMC1 and 3, Okami, KHII, and FFX.
>>
Ace Combat 4, 5 and Zero.

Ratchet and Clank 1, 2, 3 and Deadlocked/Gladiator.
>>
There are other Atlus games that are good. The five SMT games (one mainline and four spinoffs) are all worth a try, although Devil Summoner 1 is a bit shit.
>>
Klonoa 2. It's better if you play the first one though, PS1 version best but Wii version acceptable.
>>
>>340735519
I played Nocturne, and got where you fight the Moirae sisters but then my copy, which was an used original, died. And since then I didnt feel like playing it. Perhaps I should.

I also made the mistake of playing Persona 4 before 3 and ive heard that P3's dungeons are even worse than P4's, and P4 terrible dungeons.
>>
File: ace-combat-holy-trinity.png (551 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
ace-combat-holy-trinity.png
551 KB, 800x472
You have Ace Combat, right?
>>
>>340735908
Well, Nocturne is a bit of a slog. And since you got as far as you did just to have your game break, it's understandable to not be that keen. In that case you could try Digital Devil Saga. It's a lot like Nocturne but simpler and more story-based.

I also played 4 before 3. The two games are so similar it's really not a big deal. If you liked 4 at all it's almost a given you'll like 3. The dungeons are really similar, it's just 4 gave them reskins here and there instead of a very very similar environment for the entire game like in 3.
>>
katamari
evangelion battle orchestra
parappa the rapper 2
harvey birdman
>>
>>340736513
Wow, thanks for not being a dick about it and going all "Play a real SMT"!

The reason I dont feel like playing P3 is that I feel I wont be able to finish it. I managed to beat P4 when I was still in college, but now I'm not sure i'd find the time to beat it, since Persona is not the kind of game you can leave unfinished and pick it up later cause you have to remember to do remember schedules to finish social links efficiently
>>
Jak series, Sly series, Ratchet series, Spider-man 2, Burnout 3
>>
>>340737668
The game's pretty long, yeah. If you want to get the most out of it, it might be better to wait until you have a bit of free time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.