[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne > Dark Souls III Absolutely no question about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 10
Bloodborne > Dark Souls III

Absolutely no question about it. Bloodborne is far superior and currently the greatest game Miyazaki has ever made. Better world, better aesthetic/art style/atmosphere/graphics, better gameplay, better weapon balance, better lore, better level design. Bloodborne is one of the greatest games I've ever played and I've been gaming since 1990. DaSIII was very good but unfortunately it has a very rehashed feel and its world looks really horrible.
>>
Let it die you cuck
>>
I genuinely wonder what Sonyggers would say if BB wasn't an exclusive.
>>
>how to spot a falseflag
>>
>>340731706
>Sonygger
You've outed yourself as a cancerous fanboy that shits on a game just because he can't play it. Pathetic. It would be more interesting to see what decrepit neckbeards that can't play this game would say if it was multiplat, instead of being an exclusive. You are a sad pathetic creep desu.
>>
>>340731984
>a cancerous fanboy
Have a 360,ps3, and pc m8.
Looking to get a ps4 and wii-u when they're at their absolute lowest.

have another sage (You)
>>
>>340732067
>I have all these platforms that can't run Bloodborne
>I'm shedding an opinion on a game I haven't played
hahahahaha wow you sure showed me. scurry along now in your basement you sad ugly bastard
>>
>>340731565

Dark Souls 1 have better map.

Bloodborne is also Dark Souls 2 tier level of difficult as in not at all.
>>
>>340732275
>muh difficulty
irrelevant when deciding what a good game is. btw all the games are easy if youre not a retard. as it goes however, bb is much harder than DaS1. DaS3 is comparable to BB. It generally has harder standard enemies but BB generally has much harder bosses than DaS3, especially the CD and DLC bosses. DaS3 doesn't get anywhere near those at any point in the game.
>>
They both suck.
Shitty combat, copy and pasted enemies, lazy level design.
>>
Only with DLC, anon.

BB+DLC > DaS3 > BB = DaS > DeS > DaS2

If DaS3's DLCs are going to be as good as TOH DaS3 will be superior.
>>
>>340732625
what games don't suck?
>>
>>340731706

The only reason I bought a PS4 over a Xbone is because of Bloodborne. If it hadn't been an exclusive, I'd be a completely different kind of faggot right now.
>>
>>340731565
I have a feeling this is a pc user just trying to stir up shit
no one would try to shove their opinion down someone's throat this hard
>>
>>340732625
Lazy response for lazy bait, enjoy your (you)
>>
>>340731565
DaS III combat has more depth.
>>
>>340731565
I agree about most points except the greates game Miyazaki made.
That will forever be Dark Souls 1.
And that makes me sad.
>>
>>340731565

The only part of DaS3 that looked really bad for me was Irithyll past the Pointiff. Somehow it felt really unfinished, the textures were somehow worse than everywhere else and there was that literally untextured castle on the mountain opposite the fight club balcony to top it off.
>>
I genuinely think DS 2 was better than BB
>>
>>340733078
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>340733078
Gibe reasons.
>>
>>340731706
As an idort, I'd prefer it on PC if only for the performance. People don't like the game solely because it's exclusive, it's just a good game.
>>
> Presenting a subjective viewpoint as fact
Mmmkay
>>
>>340732547
>bb is much harder than DaS1.

nope
>>
>>340733951
>People don't like the game solely because it's exclusive
Try the framerate for starters.
Also the feral sonyggers constantly shitposting about it doesn't help.

Hope the inevitable ps4k version runs better.
>>
>>340734025
>>340733951

>buy PS4 and Bloodborne
>start the game
>dat 30fps

holy fucking shit
it took me like 5 hours to get used to it

still not sad horrible as the FFXV platinum demo
kek ps3 graphics at 20fps

truly the best of japanese geniuses
>>
>>340733962
I have friends that played through all the Souls games solo yet can't finish Bloodborne. I don't personally think it's harder, but I also don't think it's easier (well, it is now, but my first run felt similar on both, neither were my first Souls). My challenge runs were harder on Bloodborne though, even compared to recent DaS runs, it has some really difficult segments.
>>
>>340734192

i went

DaS 1 -> DeS -> DaS 2 -> Das3 -> BB

I had struggles with DaS 1 and 3.
The other 3 especially BB and DaS2 felt EZ mode.
>>
I honestly feel Bloodborne was just a better game than Dark Souls 3 overall, that's not to say it doesn't have flaws, however I wish people could play both to understand why it has nothing to do with exclusivity, and everything to do with the fact that Bloodborne is just an extremely well crafted game with amazing art and gameplay and level design, etc. It's an extremely fresh and unique spin on the souls series and a game you shouldnt miss out on.
>>
Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Demon's Souls
>>
File: 1459491051883.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459491051883.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>340734162
The demos are pretty shoddy but duscae even though its upscaled played and looked awesome.
>>
Bloodborne is only praised as much as it is because it's a PS4 exclusive. If it was on PC and Xbone then it would be considered one of the weaker Soulsborne games.

DaS > DeS > DaS2:SotFS > DaS3 > BB > DaS2
>>
>>340734312
I played them in release order, and only DeS was difficult for me. The games lose a huge portion of challenge after your first run, so I can't really judge the difficulty fully, but I'm 100% certain that my BB challenge runs were the hardest so far. Even outside of the challenge runs, Defiled bosses can be really difficult to deal with.
That said, there are easy modes to all the games. Certain playstyles are gonna have a much easier time. Play quick and aggressive in DaS and it's probably the easiest, because nothing can really react to that playstyle.
>>
>>340734576
DeS is only praised as much as it is because it's a PS3 exclusive. If it was on PC and Xbox then it would be considered one of the weaker Soulsborne games.
>>
>>340733045
the only reason you think that is because it was your first souls. if you played it after das3 and the others you wouldn't think so. das1 has aged like shit. its pve combat is pretty much broken its so easy.
>>
>>340732971
If that's true then I'm afraid to play Bloodborne because DS3 combat was fucking shit and easily the worst out of the 3 games/DeS
>>
>>340734595
>The games lose a huge portion of challenge after your first run

that is very true

though, anyway by saying that BB isnt the hardest i just wanted to point out that, because i see people screaming BB is the hardest shit ever

I do agree about BB being the best one
it just sucks that i have to play it at 30fps

thats only reason i'd would want it on PC.
otherwise i dont give a shit, i always have a PS next to my PC for console only games
>>
>>340731565

>the greatest game Miyazaki has ever made.

Not saying much considering guy has never made a game that sold more than a million copies on any system.
>>
>>340734898
>DS3 combat was fucking shit and easily the worst out of the 3 games/DeS
why?
>>
>>340731565
i`ve played every Souls game and all i can say is that the game i had the most fun with was indeed BB, not because it`s a exclusive like all those "pc gamers" claim. No it`s because the Setting is much darker. You have less Npc`s to talk to, the Monsters are really "nightmarish", every music track gives me shivers and it IS way harder than any previous games or DS3. But thats just my personal preference
>>
>>340734025
>Also the feral sonyggers constantly shitposting
Honestly, it seems like there are more anti-sonygger shitposting than actualy sonygger shitposting on a ratio of 4:1
>>
>>340734961
Because the best strategy for practically every enemy in the game was to wait for them to get in range and then stunlock them. The enemy speed/aggression/combo length made mindless r1 spam the best option and dodging the past resort
>>
>>340734931
I imagine BB is the hardest for them, the same way some people find certain bosses hard, bosses that you might find easy.
>>
>>340734898
Dark souls 3's combat is a cluster fuck. It's running on Bloodbornes engine yet utilizes shields which defeats the purpose of having a fast mechanic.

the combat is neither defence based or offense based, it's like a hybrid of the two that doesn't work and deviates from the formula set by souls and the formula set by Bloodborne.

Dark souls 3 should've been a souls-based combat game but it wasn't.
>>
Bloodborne isn't hard in the sense that if you didn't play sword and board for all the souls games then it will probably be easier
I generally love all the games. They've all got their strong points and weaknesses
Except dark souls 2, don't know what it is about it but it feels like a shitty bootleg with an ugly art style. Just wasn't fun and halfway through it was a chore to finish
>>
>>340734538
why are they all wearing black all the time everytime in the sun? That has to be uncomfortable both in looks and in physical conditions.
>>
I hope Fromsoft drops the multiplat meme and goes back to being Sony-exclusive devs. Notice how their Sony exclusives are top quality (Demon's Souls, Bloodborne) while their multiplats (Dark Souls) arent as good?

I hope they spend less effort on multiplat and stick to PS4, thats where they shine.
>>
File: only retail sales.png (61 KB, 647x381) Image search: [Google]
only retail sales.png
61 KB, 647x381
>>340734947
what crack are you smoking? Demons Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne and DaS3 each sold over a million on PS consoles alone.

and if sales are reflective of game quality then blops 3 is the current game of the gen. A filthy neo /v/agina like yourself probably thinks that as well though lol. disgusting.
>>
>>340735174

no i dont notice

BB > DaS1 >= DaS3 > DeS = DaS2

I put DeS a slightly higher than DaS2 because it doesnt have fuck ugly art design and graphics like DaS2
>>
File: doge.png (1 MB, 905x647) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
1 MB, 905x647
BB targeted the teenage audience who like edgy shit and fast combo gameplay.
For anyone else the Souls series is better. DS3 is a piece of shit solely because they tried to force BB-like shit into it.
>>
>>340735293
Eldritch horror = edgy
>>
>>340735219

If lack of sales are a mark of quality to you then Dark Souls is the biggest thing since the Neo Geo, an underage sperglord like yourself probably really thinks that. LOL disgusting.
>>
>>340735104
shit ass opinion. das1 pve is fucking broken. whole game is easy parries and backstabs. there's absolutely nothing to it. das3 was much better and is far more engaging.
>>
>>340735370
Lovecraft is a /pol/-tier edgelord
>>
>>340735387
shhh, its ok kiddo. you got btfo and thats fine, youre anonymous. run along now and play some halo you'll feel better
>>
>>340735420
At least you had to vary your playstyle up between stunlocking trash enemies, backstabbing enemies in groups and parrying silver knights/darkwraiths. DS3 is just 0 poise and R1 spam the game
>>
>>340735293
Edgy != Bad if it's done right.

Although I agree DS3 borrowed too heavily from BB.
>>
>>340735507

I'm hoping for your sake that you are being ironic when bragging about the "success" of a game that cant even outsell Splatoon.
>>
File: 23412.jpg (128 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
23412.jpg
128 KB, 500x333
>>340735387

>If lack of sales are a mark of quality to you then Dark Souls is the biggest thing since the Neo Geo
>>
>>340735569
>casual sells shit more than horror

wow
>>
>>340735701
>>340735387
>that obvious af samefag
sad
>>
>>340735742

No unfortunately for you Alien Isolation sells more than Dark Souls too, thus proving your statement false.
>>
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>>340735387

>If lack of sales are a mark of quality to you then Dark Souls is the biggest thing since the Neo Geo
>>
>>340731565
Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are 2 of my favorite games of all time.

I didn't particularly care for Bloodborne, as I felt it wasn't different enough from Souls.

But I agree. Bloodborne is superior to Dark Souls 3.

Bloodborne at least feels somewhat fresh. There isn't the same content bloat that Dark Souls 2 had, and the areas feel more diverse. There is a lot more emphasis on verticality and multiple shortcuts to a single bonfire. The secrets are more interesting, and while I wasn't a huge fan of the lore, it was nice to actually have something that wasn't

>le cycles
>le gwyn and the 4 great souls
>le curse of the undead

I think the DLC elevated it significantly, as it added 3 really good boss fights and a bunch more weapons which really cater to Bloodbornes strengths.

Dark Souls 3 might get better with DLC, but I was so underwhelmed by it I probably won't even buy it.
>>
File: old-knight-greatsword-lg.png (1 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
old-knight-greatsword-lg.png
1 KB, 220x165
>>340731565
DaS3 would be miles ahead if it wasn't a bastardized mix of BB and DaS pandering. Also fix your fucking game and flip the switch on poise From.
>>
>>340736137
>still samefagging

nobody said lack of sales are an indicator of quality, as pathetic as that strawman was. you said souls havent sold more than a million on any platform which is obviously bullshit, and since you got btfo'd you've nothing left to do but samefag with your epin reaction folder. sad stuff kiddo but hey, carpe diem :^)
>>
>>340736315
Poise is cheap retarded shit. Good riddance.
>>
>>340736336
>year of our Lord 2016
>not owning a Neo-Geo

What are you some kind of faggot?
>>
File: Capture.png (97 KB, 700x663) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
97 KB, 700x663
>>340736336

Your butthurt is palpable spergie.

Dark Souls fans are truly worse than even Sonic fans.
>>
>>340736431
Yeah why don't they also remove magic and shields and just about everything that actually adds build variety to the game too because they're easy mode. Fuck off
>>
>>340731706
The same. I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne and my laptop isn't capable of running DaS2 at a decent performance level but I still wouldn't mind if Bloodborne and Demon's Souls got ports. BB is genuinely the best of the series and it'd be great if people got to play it.
>>
>>340736437
keep crying halo babby :^)
>>
>>340736431
t. Estoc user
>>
>>340736575
Have you even -played- Windjammers?
>>
>>340734576
When will the SotFS meme die? It didn't magically make DaS2 any less shit. In fact it made a few areas worse like Iron Keep.
>>
>>340736480
>says the mouthbreather posting in a thread for games he doesn't like
You lead a good life m8.
>>
File: 27.jpg (89 KB, 345x348) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
89 KB, 345x348
>>340736431
Removing poise literally destroyed any build that wanted to use heavy armor or didn't want to be staggered by a straightsword in full havels with 55 Vit. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>340736690
I hear it all the time.

People spouting "THE DLC IS THE BEST PART"

I don't care. The least white part of a moldy dog turd is still a fucking dog turd.

Dark Souls 2 is fundamentally broken. It's the fucking engine. It's buggy, it feels and looks like fucking garbage, and the whole way the game is built is terrible.
>>
>>340736723

I just came to laugh at the words
>the greatest game Miyazaki has ever made

Because that really is a fucking laugh on par with imaginary statements nobody ever said like,

>Ubisoft has really outdone themselves this time
>Bethesdas engine never ceases to impress
>The level of innovation with this CoD has never been replicated
>>
>>340736897
Yup, you truly do lead a good life m8 ;)
>>
>>340736315
your post has been upvoted. :^)
>>
>>340736856
There are countless amazing games built on awful engines, are you retarded?
>>
>>340737138
He's right though. DaS2 is trash and a fundamentally broken game with ridiculous hitbox. Stop memeing it already.
>>
>>340732187
You are an idiot. A rabid fucking idiot. The dude did not state an opinion.
>>
>>340737184
What's broken about it besides the occasional shit hitboxes which by the way is nothing unusual for any kind of 3d action game?
>>
>>340737184

>fundamentally broken
upvoted
>>
>>340737308
lol das2 hitboxes are unusual you faggot. they are horrible, period. its also shit that they actually tied i-frames to a stat while keeping the animation the same. then the combat itself feels ridiculously sludgy and unresponsive compared to the previous games. das2 is trash and there's absolutely nothing you can do or say to change my mind, so go ahead and keep crying about it faggot.

>>340737340
wew
>>
>>340737308
It's that unquantifiable "game feel"

Everything is slow, but also floaty. Tying ADP to i-frames is fucking garbage.

Everything feels sluggish, chugging estus takes an eternity, and it is by far and wide teh worst game for eating or delaying your inputs.
>>
>>340737462
That's "fundamentally broken" to you? I swear you faggots have lost the ability to speak without ridiculous levels of exageration
>>
>>340737462
Also DS3 is far worse with its awful input buffering
>>
>>340737569
>lost the ability to speak
>>exageration
hohoho
>>
>>340737657
>with its awful input buffering
Dark Souls 3 has it's own issues, my biggest one being it's janky as fuck camera.

>>340737569
>Dark Souls 2 is my favorite, why does everyone hate it

Listen kiddo, Dark Souls 2 is a bad game. It was a bad game at launch, and it's still a bad game. It doens't matter how much DLC gets released for it, it doesn't matter if FROM "fixes" the lighting engine, it's a shit game.
>>
>>340737728
wow you got me anon brb killing myself
>>
>>340736690
Iron Keep is better in SOTFS. You can wait near the beginning of each section and the knights will come to you one at a time. Compared to the base game where the only way to not fight 6 guys at a time was to spam poison arrows like a bitch, it's a huge improvement.

>>340737462
>Everything feels sluggish
Depends entirely on your build.
>chugging estus takes an eternity
That's intentional. Look at DaS3 where Estus is practically instant and every invasion turns into a tactless chugfest.
>worst game for eating or delaying your inputs
I'd give that to DeS and BB because of the unavoidable framerate drops. In DaS2 the input buffer for queuing up actions after a roll is shorter, but you can learn to account for that.
>>
>>340737796
dumbass :^)
>>
>>340737795
Who are you quoting, dumbfuck?
>>
>>340731565
I hated bloodborne since it wasn't dark souls
but I hate dark souls 3 more because it's too much bloodborne yet not bloodborne.

Dark Souls 1 > Demon Souls > Bloodborne >Dark Souls 3 = Dark Souls 2
>>
>>340737569
Not him but, the playing the game does feel like sucking shit through a straw
If you think SoTFS magically made it a good game it speaks wonders about the base game. More hollows with claymores but with bloated health bars and more dps
all in all shitty game that I regret buying
Was disappointed in dark souls but this is just the fucking red headed step child of the series
>>
>>340737795
this nigga right

lol that we still have das2 shitters on vee
>>
>>340737867

Yeah, and Dark Souls 2 basically removes Estus from the game because it's faster, and easier to just pop life gems.
>>
Dark Souls 2
Is poo poo
in the loo
for you :^)
>>
>>340738018
So it just FEELS bad to you? Solid argument there, friend. Fundamentally broken would mean that the game's does not function as intended, not that you don't feel warm and fuzzy inside when twisting the stick
>>
>>340737795
>kiddo
>blatantly disregards SotFS fixes

Aha, what a wonderful fanbase this is.
>>
>>340733962
Depth 5 chalices are harder than anything else in the series. NG+ and beyond dlc bosses are harder than any other bosses in the series as well
>>
>>340738204
it feels like ass to me too and to everyone that's not a retard :^)

a combat game that doesn't have good feeling combat is not a good game :^)
>>
>>340738204
Never said it was fundamentally broken, just felt like shitting on it cause it's a shit game, don't need justification for it
>>
>>340738324
It feels bad only to chucklefucks who cannot appreciate solid design. I bet you think Castlevania 4's whipping and mid air controls are better too
>>
>>340738430
>das2
>solid design
el em ayy oh
>>
>>340738520
Of course, it fixed the explotable garbage that was DS1's combat system for example. I bet you think DS3 has good combat because it has nice animations, that would be fitting for a surface level gamefeel dumbfuck like you
>>
>>340731565
>Developer makes the exact same game 5 times in a row
>People actually argue about which one is the best
>>
I love bloodborne's dlc, but there are simply too many critical issues with the main game that make it a worse experience overall that dark souls 3's main game.

I'll exclude the DLC from this discussion, as it's kind of unfair to compare them, considering souls dlc has a continuous history of warping the opinions of a game as evident in dark souls 1, dark souls 2 and bloodborne.

Flaws:
>Bloodvial farming
>lamp-dream-lamp teleportation system
>areas after cathedral ward and old yharnam are much more boring, and generally have less engaging bosses, forbidden woods is overly long and the first half is filled with enemies you've basically already seen, the second half has the snake enemies that are incredibly annoying to fight, the boss feels uninspired and lacking of point for the area itself, a creature boss would have been perfect. Byrgenwerth feels genuinely unfinished, and it only dawned on me later how important it was, souring the overall value I placed on it, Rom was an awful boss. Hemwick Charnel Lane gets points for meeting it's aesthetic very well, but the boss was god awful, Yahar'gul post rom is filled with tedious, respawning enemies that are an absolute chore to fight with the gunmen, and are better served running past, the three hunter encounter and the bloated health on some of the wolf enemies felt really unnecessary, Paarl was a good boss if you met him earlier, but later he's a bit of a pushover, and the one reborn is utter garbage.
>Nightmare frontier is one of the two strict invasion areas and yet is practically useless in terms of content, the runes you need serve no real reason to come back on a later playthrough, the encounters are tedious with the poison and rock giants, and the boss is kind of a let down. Lecture building itself has a very welcomed different tone to it, I kind of wish it was more explored, I feel it was originally meant to be in the main game, possibly in byrgenwerth or something.

Cont.
>>
>>340738654
el em ayy oh
>>
>>340738664
>what is: final fantasy for 500
>>
>>340731565
Played both.

I dislike the lack of builds with BB.
>>
>>340738684
>mensis is lacking for an area themed on being a nightmare, as the last area in terms of story development, it should have been more wild in terms of level design, but fails to blossom very well, the enemies at the base are tedious and serve no reason other than to run past them, the multi enemy encounters are numerous and unnecessarily placed (shadows, pigs, winter lanters, spiders, rock giants) and make the area feel less enjoyable.
>The side route of mensis with the winter lantens might take the top spot as the least enjoyable area in a game I've ever played
>The bosses of mensis are a let down, Micolash has a unique atmosphere that is completely and utterly wasted when you get to the "fighting" part of his battle, Wet Nurse is a pushover for the ultimate/penultimate etc. boss
>Cainhurst is short and underdeveloped for an impressive castle area, although this is true for everything related to cainhurst, which feels like a very last minute addition
>upper cathedral ward is literally one large room area, one room for arguably the most disturbing area in terms of atmosphere in the game, what a fucking waste

Lastly

>Runes as a system are not as interesting as rings
>chalice dungeons and farming gem upgrades is an absolute chore, chalices themselves could have been condensed into 1-2 areas in terms of game development time and the game would have benefited immensely
>the pacing of the game is worse than dark souls 3, gascoigne represents what is probably the most difficult boss up until ebrietas, the middle part of the game feels like a slog
>>
>>340732756
BB = DaS >= DaS3 > DeS > DaS2

DaS3 has better combat than DaS though and is tied with BB for combat. Unfortunately everything else about DaS is better though.
>>
>>340738684
>Bloodvial farming

wat

no matter what character i did i always had plenty blood vials

you just suck at the game mate if you need to farm them
>>
>>340738684
>Byrgenwerth feels genuinely unfinished,
Most disappointing part of all, you get hyped about how it was this really important place for almost half of the game, and it turns out it was simply a two story house by the lake
>>
>>340731565
Bloodborne is my favourite game.
>>
>>340734871
I never thought I'd play a souls game, but I bought DaS3 off of a friend telling me to get it. I loved it, and I bought DaS. I think that DaS is better even though I like both. The interconnected world and detail is amazing in DaS.
>>
>>340739216
>you just suck at the game

I'm trying to emphasise with a new player

Someone who goes to gascoigne, get's pummelled repeatedly and has to continually farm blood vials, it's a chore.

And then when you get to cathedral ward and old yharnam, a new player might run out of them going through it, or fighting blood starved beast or vicar amelia.

This ruins the pacing, and also leaves the player with a "oh god, I'm going to have to go back and farm those vials again" feeling lurking overhead.

Enemies felt like they dropped them less often later as well, and until you get to the lecture building, you don't really have a massively efficient way to grind echoes, to buy the vials in stocks with.

It's just a massively less satisfying experience overall than estus, if the developers just put an abandoned blood cart or blood shop next to the lamps, they could have at least justified re-stocking on death, but they decided instead to go for a "copy demons souls" like system, which negatively affected the experience.
>>
>>340739747
>n when you get to cathedral ward and old yharnam, a new player might run out of them going through it

how?

i started BB not long ago and cathedral ward was no problem

and old yharnam was shit because i forgot the ladder which leads to turret guy because i just passed as "ill check it out later" and had to find it again

only players that may have to farm blood vials are those who have never ever played a Souls game in their life
>>
>>340739747

FROM has made healing worse with every iteration

>Demon's Souls
>"infinite" healing items, but limited by Item burden, which people seem to forget
>have to farm them
It's not a lot, but it's worth noting

>Dark Souls
Closest to perfect.
>5 healing that you can buff to 10, then eventually 20 by using consumable items and buffing bonfires. Restored on death
>No need to farm
>Healing can be buffed to restore more via firekeeper souls

>Dark Souls 2
>Infinite Life gems (game no longer has item burden)
>estus sucks, starts at 1 and is slower than lifegems until you get to like +2 or 3.
>have to farm shards, and the bone ash to upgrade

>Dark Souls 2
>Dark Souls 2 system minus the life gems

>Bloodborne
>max 20 vials
>they don't restore on death, have to bank up via farming.

Dark Souls nailed it, then they ruined it with every iteration
>>
>>340732756
BB w/DLC > DaS w/DLC > Das > DeS = BB > DaS3 = DaS2 w/DLC > DaS2
>>
>>340740067
>>Bloodborne
>>max 20 vials
>>they don't restore on death, have to bank up via farming.
thats not a mistake. it's good. it makes the health regain system that much more important. it would be greatly diminished if you could just sit at a lamp post and get your shit back. also if you ever had to farm in bb you're fucking retarded. i never had to. at most i bought some shit from hunters dream but i literally never had to farm. git gud
>>
Sorry here's the objective list guys, you all must have misplaced it

Bb + dlc>ds1+dlc>ds3>>>>>>>>>>ds2

And throw demon souls somewhere in there
>>
The objective tier list of the games can be worked out by which has more fanart.

DS1>BB>DeS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS3/DS2
>>
File: 1463958527958.jpg (1 MB, 1248x595) Image search: [Google]
1463958527958.jpg
1 MB, 1248x595
>>340731706
If anything it would be shitposted less and even MORE people would agree it's the best game.
>>
>>340743037
Aside from the first few months of WHAT HAPPENED TO NEVER EVER and SONYGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH posting.
>>
>>340743539
I meant to say if there was absolutely no indication it would be a PS4 title. So that sort of shitposting wouldn't happen in the first place, in a world where BB was a multiplat from the getgo, even in the leaks.
>>
DeS > DaS = BB > DaS3 >>>>> DaS2
>>
>>340731565
>games are made by one person
>>
>>340743719
the only reasons anyone would ever deny bloodborne as the best souls game are that they are a massive PCuck or are retarded
>>
>>340731565
Bloodbourne's an action game that uses RPG elements in place of pacing, which is perfectly fine. Just makes comparing it to Dark Souls fucking retarded.
Of course if you compared it to truer action games suddenly Bloodbourne isn't the best thing ever, so here we are
>>
Lol really? No way.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.