[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave PC gaming to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1414699751350.jpg (11 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1414699751350.jpg
11 KB, 240x180
Leave PC gaming to me
>>
File: 1465596700933.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465596700933.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
Don't let us down, make Xbox great again.
>>
Really hope so. Being a win 10 and xbox user im loving what hes doing
>>
>>340725840
How about no
>>
>>340726662
Steam isnt doing shit with it so why not
>>
>>340725840
To little to late you weak, weak man. Gaben is our Lord and Savior now
>>
>Tomb raider sales split between steam/windows store was 98%/2%
>Make GWFL 2.0
PC gamers will reject anything MS try. It will be a disaster like windows phone.
>>
>>340726813
I can't imagine that the games they've made exclusive to the window store have sold well either.
>>
>>340726787
Because ms will FUCK it up so bad everyone will cringe about it for the next 5 years. And then ms will try again. Haven't we been here before?
>>
>>340726813
did anyone anywhere even Say Tomb Raider was on the windows store? let alone market it?
i never even heard of it
>>
>>340726896
You probably spent past year under a rock. It was all over the news, there were ads, it was on the forums due to all the uwp restrictions... keep up, will you
>>
>>340727002
no there fucking wasnt
atleast not outside of the us or what ever
>>
>>340725840
>microsoft trying so hard and getting BTFO in the smartphone industry
>now they trying to monopolize PC gaming since their shitbox one flopped and they need to get their grubby hands entrenched at least somewhere because it's the only thing they know how to do
>get BTFO yet again

It's been a fucking wonderful year watching microsoft get put in their place. Can't wait for them to fuck off back to servers entirely and stop pestering consumers with their anti-software and anti-products.
>>
>>340725936
could u possibly fit more cringe into 1 image?
>>
>>340726813
I suppose it wouldn't have even those 2% if it wasn't for the $9 price tag.
>>
>>340726864
>I can't imagine that the games they've made exclusive to the window store have sold well either.
Some ex-lionhead worker supposedly claimed it's not feasible to make a profit on games released for only xbone + win10, MS projections were based around the xbone selling 2x as many units and having 2x as many W10 users by now.

Hopefully they have another big fuckup and investors finally tell them to stop wasting money on consumer products.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.