[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /v/ oblivion or morrowind? i havent played either and want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1458004670172.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1458004670172.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
so /v/
oblivion or morrowind?
i havent played either and want to know which to start with
also, are there any essential mods for them, like enbs or script extenders?
they're the full/goty editions if it helps
>>
>>340723693
Oblivion if you're a casual, morrowind if you're a true patrician.
>>
>>340724681
seconding
>>
>>340724928
installing now
aside from the code patch and sound+graphics overhaul any mods i should nab?
>>
>>340723693
Morrowind for great RPG
Oblivion for comfy adventure
>>
>>340725171
you don't need the overhaul for your first time, unless you're a complete graphics babby. in which case, the game's not for you anyway.
>>
>>340723693
WE
>>
>>340725271
this, both are top tier
>>
By "start with" do you the series? Then you should start with Arena, why would you start a series with anything other than the first game?
>>
>>340728121
theyve just been sitting in my desk for a while now and i never got around to playing them
im gonna switch to oblivion now, since morrowing has crashed 4 times so far
>>
>>340728553
>crashed 4 times

are you on windows 10 or something? how have you managed that?
>>
>>340723693
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690855145&searchtext=we+wuz+king

very relevent
>>
>>340728674
didnt mess with any settings, and it was perfectly fine during the tutorial.
but as soon as i got to palegia or whatever its called, it crashes as soon as the city enters draw distance
>>
>>340727090
WUZ
>>
>>340728943
if it's crashing at the same place every time, something's wrong. check your error log, it's called Warnings.txt.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.